Find

Right now, I’m in my grandma’s house trying to type this while a birthday party’s going on.  I’m trying to write this without anyone from my family reading over my shoulder.  

Good luck to me.

Warning: I made Hoodie really awkward.

~~~~~~~

Chapter 7: Find

Hoodie’s P.O.V

We made it back to the mansion after we figured out what E.J. had done.  Masky and Toby escorted E.J. to Slenderman’s office so that he could be questioned.  Meanwhile, I was stuck in the infirmary with the girl whose name was (Y/N).

I never would have guessed that the girl I saw working at that bakery would end up being the new CP.  She just seemed so…normal.  Then again, we all had to look that way in public.  I wonder how well she’s been trained.  She’s probably never met another CP besides E.J.  I kind of feel awkward now.  What if she wakes up and the first thing she does is try and get revenge on me?  I shouldn’t have made such a horrible first impression.  What if she ends up hating me?  That’ll mean she’ll be one step closer to being corrupted.  That’s the one thing I really do not want to happen.

The only thing I could hear in the room was her steady breathing.  I sat on a small chair right next to where she was laying.  Before E.J. had to be escorted out he tried to force us out of the infirmary for a few minutes.  Masky, Toby, and I were of course suspicious but E.J. insisted on it, saying that it was something he needed to do.  We had a little talk about it and then settled on having me supervise whatever he was planning on doing.  E.J. gave in finally once we decided that.  We were good friends after all.

But, it turned out that all he wanted to do was change her clothes since he didn’t want her to wake up caked in her own blood.

Long story short, my mask had the scent of blood in it and I had to excuse myself to the bathroom for a little while.

Toby was laughing his ass off that whole time saying he was right this whole time.

Snarky bastard.

Well, now she was sleeping soundly with bandages wrapped around her entire chest.  Her black tights, or whatever those pants things that most teenage girls wear right now are called, were still on though.  I took off her boots to try and be courteous and found that she was wearing some fuzzy blue sock things.

…they were kinda cute.

Wait no!  My masculinity!  Come back to me!

The only other thing that E.J. left on her was her mask.  Her [H/C] hair was framing it perfectly, making taking off her mask even more tempting.  I don’t think I’ve ever wanted to see someone’s face so badly before.  I know the deal with masks, I don’t like showing my own face either.  But I really wanted to know.  She’s seen my face before, but I’ve never fully seen hers.  I nervously drummed my fingers on my knee.  I really wanted to take that damn thing off.