Attack

Sorry for slacking.

At least now finals are over and I can write again!

Sad news guys, this story’s ending soon. Maybe in two more chapters.

The question is…should I make a sequel?  Or nah?  Hm…and if yes, what about?

Only I will know.  [Cue evil laughter].

I actually have a lot of OCs I wanna make stories for so a sequel might take a backseat to them…maybe.  Depends on what I get done first.

All you’ll get to know is that I’m definitely making an Eyeless Jack x Jeff the Killer story after Heartless Proxy’s done.  Stay tuned for that!

~~~~~~~

Chapter 19: Attack

Third Person P.O.V

“Sorry Hoodie, but I’m afraid she’s dead.”

There was a strangling tension in the air.  It was as if at that moment the apparent doom finally made itself known to the proxies present.  There was no way to safely escape the situation.  Staying meant the possibility that a destructive battle would occur.  Leaving meant risking the lives of any CP within the area.

They were all proxies.  They couldn’t die no matter how many times they were killed.  But she, despite finally being overtaken by the corruption, was one too.  No matter what, she was still the proxy of Eyeless Jack.  Defeating her required the death of her master, or the reversal of her proxy contract.  They weren’t willing to kill Eyeless Jack and they didn’t know what her contract even was, let alone reverse it.  That left only one other choice, a choice they all dreaded and were struck fear into their hearts.  Were they willing to go through with that plan?  Was she worth saving?  Memories of all those who have fallen before them flashed in their minds and their motives were set.

Not another one.

They definitely would not let another one leave them.

Masky was the first to act.  He charged at her with incredible force hoping to knock her out.  The impact caused her body to smash into the wall behind her, creating a hole.  Sickening cracks could be heard coming from her body as she went limp.

Hoodie watched the scene with wide eyes as his body moved before his mind could.  He rushed over to where his partner was still pressing Heartless up against the wall and roughly pushed him away.  Her body dropped lifelessly to the ground as he used his  own body as a barricade to protect the unconscious girl.  Masky watched wide eyed as his partner tried to protect the corrupted CP.

“Don’t hurt her!”

“Hoodie, move.  We need to-”