Bonds

GUUUUUYYYS!  

I get to be a guest artist on a tumblr blog!  It’s an Eyeless Jack blog in case you want to know what it’s about.  

ask-eyelessjack

Go follow it.

…if you want.  If you’re curious about my tumblr it’s qhimberly.  Not that I do anything exciting on there.

Lately I’ve been free forming these chapters, meaning I haven’t been planning it out like I usually do.  I go with the flow.  I’ll start planning again for future chapters.

~~~~~~~

Chapter 13: Bonds

Your P.O.V

I was eventually dragged out of the mansion with Clockwork dragging me by the wrists.  I didn’t fight back because I didn’t have my daggers on me and I was outnumbered so I couldn’t defend myself should they all gang up on me.  They were dragging me to a part of the forest that I’ve never ventured in before and it was making me nervous.  ANN was basically in the same position as me but she was more annoyed than nervous.  

What is with me being dragged around by the others lately?

I was starting to feel annoyed that I kept allowing myself be dragged around.  What kind of image am I giving off?  That I was weak and would go along with anything that happens?  No.  I hated that.  I will never be okay with that.  

I’m not weak anymore.  

I’m not.

I will never be weak again.

I’ll keep getting stronger.

I’ll get more powerful.

I’ll kill you all.

I gasped and roughly tugged my wrists out of Clockwork’s grip as the stinging feeling of branches crawled across my chest, spreading further around my body.  ANN saw my hand shoot up to clench my chest and pulled herself out of Jane’s grip to steady me.  I think I was wobbling but I didn’t know for sure.  I saw ANN’s eyes flare up in alarm as she realized what was happening.  She didn’t let go of me.  In fact, she held on to me tighter.

Was she showing concern?  For someone who was corrupted like me?

I didn’t understand, but…it…it felt kind of…nice.

I felt warm inside.

The pain stopped spreading and everything seemed normal again.