• prologue •

My chest heaved and sweat glistened on my forehead, the droplets falling down to my jaw. The tank I was using clung to my skin, the grey almost black from perspiration. The muscle in my arms burned with this scorching sensation as I jerked my arm back followed by a powerful punch to the sandbag in front of me, a grunt leaving my lips. Removing a glove from my hand, I reached behind me and grabbed onto the neckline of the tank top, pulling it over my head as I removed it from my torso. I returned to what I was doing. I continued like this for about an hour until the chiming sound of the bell that hangs above the door broke through the air-conditioned room. Usually, when I'm here, no one dares to walk inside. I stopped my movements, the punching bag swung back and forth. I held onto it as I turned my gaze to the intruder ready to curse out anyone who defied the Do Not Enter sign on the door and that's when I saw her, for the second time.

Hello babies! This is my 3rd attempt at yet another Harry Styles fanfic. As you can tell I'm completely in love with this one man lol. Anywayyyy. So this is the prologue, I know it's really short compared to normal lengthy prologues. I am going to try my absolute best in making this book worth reading. I hope you enjoy it.

Don't forget to tell me what you think.

All the love x

(DISCLAIMER : My books are the not the place for you to promote yours, I will report you. If you leave a message on my board then I will support you - that is how wattpad works. It is absolutely rude to promote your book on somebody else's. Thank you!) - Edit / 12.11.19