• 22 •

Harry has a certain reputation when it comes to girls, everyone knows about it, even the chancellor. "Anyway, I better get going" I said and turned on my heel only to feel a tug on my arm "Stay. Practice is finishing soon and I'll walk you back to your dorm, it's getting quite late" Harry's voice was so soft, I don't think I heard him correctly. Deciding to stay, I climbed up to the bleachers and folded my arms around myself as I sat there, watching the boys run across the field. "Hi, you must be Adeline?" I heard a voice from beside me, I turned my head seeing a few familiar faces. "Yeah, I am" I answered with a nod, slightly confused as to why they're talking to me.

"So you're the one that's gotten Harry locked down" One of the other girls spoke, "I'm Hailey and this is Rebecca" The girl with the beachy waves introduced them and I smiled "Nice to meet you" They took a seat next to me, quite the opposite of what I wanted "Are you coming to the yearly ski trip?" Rebecca asked, her red hair flowing with the wind "What ski trip?" I frowned "Harry didn't tell you? Every year, we all go up to my parents resort for the summer to just get away from all of this" Hailey said in a rich tone and I shook my head "He must've forgotten" She chuckled and shared a weird look with Rebecca.

"You should come with us this year, I mean the alpha's omega has to be there, right?" Hailey spoke in a bubbly tone and Rebecca laughed, agreeing with her. Alpha? Omega? What the fuck? "Sure, I'll think about it" I smiled gently, shifting slightly further away from them on the bleachers. "What are you girls talking about?" A voice asked, the owner held deep brown eyes and a head full off tousled hair "The ski trip" Rebecca piped before hopping off the bleachers and into the boy's arms.

"You're Adeline? I'm Corbin" He acknowledged me and I nodded, waving a little. Harry walked over to us, glancing at me once before busying himself in a conversation with Corbin. "She's not coming" He said in a stern tone "Well, is that what she said when you asked?" Corbin raised an eyebrow at Harry and I frowned at them "Adeline, will you be joining us on the ski trip? Harry mentioned that you couldn't make it" Corbin said to me and I looked over at Harry with a clenched jaw, his green eyes glared at me and I smirked slightly "You know, on second thought, maybe I will join you guys" Harry closed his eyes in defeat and my smirk broadened into a smile.

"That's great! We look forward to having you join us. You're going to love it in the Alpes" Hailey chirped and I passed her an over enthusiastic grin. Eventually, the three left and Harry continued to glare at me from where he stood. "You couldn't have just listened to me and declined" He gritted his teeth and I smirked, yet again. I leaned forward, holding onto the edge of the bleachers as I spoke "Now why would I do that? I mean, it's the perfect opportunity for us, right?" I planted a seed and I waited until it flourished in his brain "Nice. The perfect place to stage the perfect fake breakup. This is going to be fun" He let out a deep chuckle

"When do we leave for this trip anyway?" I asked as we walked back to my dorm, Harry tossed the football around "Monday and we'll come back a week later" I nodded, making a mental note of asking my parents first. "So this is what the dorms look like, not that interesting, rather clustered" Harry commented out loud and I smacked my hand over his mouth "Quiet! Or the warden will hear you" I whispered as we walked through the hallways. Passing the warden with stealthy steps, we finally reached the floor of my dorm. "Disgusting!" I exclaimed when I felt Harry's tongue lick my hand when I covered his mouth and he chuckled "You didn't seem to have a problem when my saliva mixed with yours" I rolled my eyes and we continued walking.

"You didn't have to but thank you for walking me back" I said with a small smile and Harry shrugged "It's the least I could do if you're going to be subjected to Hailey for a week" I chuckled "Let me guess, her over bubbly nature and squeaky voice pisses you off?" He nodded with a breath of relief "You have no idea, she's always laughing and talking about the most random things. If she wasn't dating one of my best mates, I would have strangled her" He rolled his eyes "I was on the brink of that, I don't get how people can be so happy all the time. Don't they have stress? Anxiety or even problems?"

"Exactly! But I guess if you want the best sex in life, you've got to tolerate a few horrible things" I crinkled my nose "We were actually having a conversation for once and you go fuck it up by mentioning that" I opened my room door and stepped in "It's my specialty" He smirked and I could hear the soft snores of Scott from behind me "Well than-" My voice got stuck in my throat as Harry pulled me closer to him, meshing his mouth with mine in a soft and tender kiss. I reached my hand up to his cheek, my fingertips grazing his jaw as he squeezed onto my waist, deepening the kiss.

Harry dropped the football he was carrying, it fell to the floor with a thud then placed his hand to my neck, tilting my chin as he swiped his tongue along my bottom lip. Gently, his tongue slipped past my parted lips, tangling with my own and I held back the moan that threatened to escape. "What was that for?" I asked, breathless, when he pulled away with his forehead resting on mine. His eyes seemed confused, almost as if he didn't realize what he was doing. "I don't know, it just felt right" His voice was soft as a whisper, I rolled my lips into my mouth and tilted my chin in a nod before stepping out of his embrace then watched him walk away.

"Oh my God, the sexual tension between you two is palpable" I jumped hearing Scott's voice behind me. I spun on my heel, looking at him with wide eyes "You were asleep" I stated and he shrugged "I was then I heard lips smacking plus that ball fell really hard so I decided to wake up. Glad I did though, I wouldn't have wanted to miss out on the action. Damn, girl, I could see your knees trembling from here. That boy must be one hell of a kisser" He smirked and my cheeks flushed. He is. "Well, go back to sleep. Cherish it because you're not seeing any of that in the near future ever again" I warned before falling onto my bed and drifting off to sleep.

It was finally Friday and my body started to shiver with nervousness. It literally felt like my body was going to convulse as I stood outside the exam hall. I went over my notes, one last time, before the chancellor called for us. Three hours to go and I'll be free. I took my seat according to my student number, immediately regretting it as I took note of Hailey who sat diagonally from me. It's funny how I've never noticed her before, that's because she isn't a medical student, at least not from the beginning of this semester. I guess it pays when you're stinking rich.

"How was your paper?" Carter asked and I passed her a sad look "That bad?" I sighed and took a seat on the benches in the courtyard "It was okay, I failed, but okay" I shrugged "Aw, I'm sure you did great, you always do" She smiled and I held up my crossed fingers. "So where are you guys at the moment?" My dad was on his way to pick me up along with everything from my dorm "Well, we just docked in Istanbul a few hours ago. Ads, this place is beautiful, actually that would be an understatement. You know what, let me just show you" She shuffled off of the bed she was sleeping on and switched the camera as she walked out onto a balcony.

A gasp left my mouth at the sight before me, "Wow!" I heard her squeal and I laughed before she switched the camera back to her face. "I can't believe I'm here" I lied down on the bench, using my bag as a pillow "Neither can I, bring me something" I smiled cheekily at her and she rolled her eyes "You already know I have a bag of stuff for you already" I let out an aw and we continued talking for a while, the thought of my dreadful exam slipped my mind as I watched Carter talk in an animated tone about her travels so far.