• 2 •

P.S I imagine her father to be Sylvester Stallone bc he's the best. I mean he's perfect for the role. I loved him in Creed, in The Expendables, Escape Plan and not to forget Rocky (obviously those aren't the only movies I've watched of his lol). Like he's a legend. I mean I could have made Dolph Lundgren her father. Lol

Enjoy I'm gonna shut up now

"Honey, we're home!" I chuckled as my Dad's voice resonated through the house. "Addy!" Mom came rushing out the kitchen, her arms instantly going around my shoulders pulling me to her chest "Hey Momma" I hugged her tightly. I've missed her so much. "Oh hey honey, how was your day, honey? It was great, how was yours?" Dad mocked and I laughed "Oh hush! I'm seeing my baby after 6 months. You go do the dishes" Mom chided "Yes, ma'am"

Mom pulled me to the living room as Dad went into the kitchen, "So?" She smiled and I raised my eyebrows "So what?" She rolled her eyes "So, did you meet any guys?" I scoffed "Mom, you know that's not why I'm in university for, right?" I sighed "Yeah I do but you're young and you need to have fun" Now it was my turn to roll my eyes "You sound like Carter. I don't intend on finding a guy for myself based on two reasons; one being Dad and two being that I will wait until I find the one" I explained

"You're such a party pooper" she pouted and I laughed, wrapping my arms around her. That's what I love about my Mom, she's always happy and carefree. She and Dad are like a match made in heaven, they are the reason why I'm waiting for the right guy to come along. Call it prudish or stupid but I believe in fairy tales. I will wait for my happily ever after. "Wh-" I was cut off by the sound of nails tapping onto the floorboards and I gasped, "Ella!" I leaped off the couch as my Labrador ran through the house.

I completely forgot about her, she must hate me. "Hey girl! How's my baby been doing? Oh my, you're gone so big" I giggled as she jumped onto me, my back hitting the floor as she sniffed at my clothes before licking my cheek. "I love you too" she barked as her excitement simmered and lied on my body. She had this habit, ever since she was a puppy, of lying on my body using it as her bed. Her big brown eyes stared up at me, I ran my hand through her fur and noticed my Dad walk into the living room.

"Again?" I chuckled and nodded "She missed me, leave her alone" I wrapped my arms around the ball of fur and her head rested in the crook of my neck "Oh but she needs a bath" I crinkled my nose "I gave her a bath this morning" Dad said "Why does she smell then?" I raised an eyebrow "That's probably her breath, she's been nibbling on those dog biscuits you got for her the last time you came home" Mom said and I sighed. I lifted my body off the floor, Ella still latched onto me as I held her like a baby and made my way to my room "I'm going to have a nap" I declared.

I actually lied. I did meet a guy, I thought he was great, he was funny and sweet plus he treated me right. During my first semester, I became friends with this guy, Jason, during art class. We both didn't know what we were doing, so long story short; he dumped me after sleeping with me. I didn't tell my parents about this knowing my dad would blow a fuse and my mother would probably cry her eyes out. Only Carter and Ethan know about Jason. Sucks, right?

Anyway, coming back to reality.

An hour later, I woke up from my nap and went downstairs. A familiar voice reached my ears, I gasped when I walked into the living room "Scott!" I ran towards the giant in my house, he laughed as he caught me "Dude, you're so tall" I said, wrapping my arms around his shoulders as he lifted me off the ground. I heard my parents laugh behind us "And you're still short as a dwarf" he teased, placing my feet to the ground and I pouted. Scott Evans, he's actually my neighbor and childhood friend.

We lost contact when he joined the air force, "So what brings you here?" I took a seat on the couch, Ella jumped onto my lap. "Can I not come to see my only girl friend?" He chuckled "Of course you can" I smiled "Hey! Watch it, Evans" Dad warned and I rolled my eyes "Didn't mean it that way, Mr Jones" Scott said in defense. "Better be" Dad walked away along with my mother who wiggled her eyebrows between Scott and I. Gross. Not happening, dearest mother.