• 34 •

Ski trip? Ski trip.

"I don't want to" I whined when I felt someone shake my body, I pulled my covers over my head and fell back to sleep "Addy, we leave in an hour. Get up" I heard Harry's voice and I internally groaned before he yanked my covers off me allowing the cold air to hit my skin "Fine. I'm awake" I groaned and sat up in bed, folding my legs as I crossed my arms "Don't you look absolutely ravishing this morning" He teased and I know for a fact that my hair was a mess and without any makeup, I look dead. "Harry, it's five in the morning. It's too early for this" I leaned against my headboard.

"The earlier we get there, the better it is" He reasoned and I scoffed before I slid off my bed, making my way to the bathroom. A half hour later, I walked out with a towel wrapped around my body only to breath in sharply seeing Harry on my bed. "What are you doing here?" He looked up from his phone "What does it look like? You really take long to shower" I rose an eyebrow at him "Not waiting downstairs like a gentleman that's for sure. Oh wait, you aren't one" Harry shrugged "Nothing I haven't seen before" He gestured to my body and I rolled my eyes as I walked to my closet, sifting through it for an outfit.

"Stop right there, mister. You don't get to do that" I held onto the knot that kept my towel from falling when Harry crept up behind me, snaking his arms around me and reached for the end of the towel. "Why not?" I turned on my heel and folded my arms against my chest "Because I said so plus I'm trying to change and you aren't helping" I remarked then watched a sly smile make its way on his face as he backed away, going to the drawers where I keep my underwear. He ruffled through it and I looked at his back with a frown, also taking note of how his jeans hugged his round ass. "I think this would be perfect" He faced me with a thin band looped around either of his forefingers.

"How did you know that was in there?" I stomped towards him and pulled the lacy material out of his grip "Remember when I said I needed a place to keep my clothes, I didn't close the drawer as soon as I opened it, instead I went through it" He shrugged before smirking deliciously "Now put on that thong and I'll meet you downstairs" A squeal left my lips when he tugged the towel off my body as he walked towards the door, leaving me naked in the middle of my room. I heard him chuckle deeply from the other side of the door, the sound of his footsteps got softer and I assumed he went downstairs like he said.

I looked down at the lacy thong in my hand and let out a dry laugh remembering how I went out, especially to Victoria Secret to buy it so I could use it for Jason. The things I actually did for the guy that took my virginity. I finally changed and went downstairs, finding Harry standing by our luggage as he typed away on his phone. "Great, you're ready. They're waiting outside" I furrowed my brows and he opened the door to reveal a bus. He grabbed our luggage and walked towards the pristine bus, Corbin stepped out and helped Harry while the girls squealed and gestured for me to join them. I still stood in awe on my front porch before I took timid steps towards the large bus.

"Wow" I muttered when I stepped onto the machine of luxury "I know right, my dad just got the interiors remodeled. It's so much better than the first" Hailey piped in and I'm beginning to wonder what did the bus actually look like before. "It's amazing" I complimented and Hailey thanked me "It's so nice to finally have another girl with us" I nodded and passed her a small smile "You're going to love it up there" Rebecca added "I sure hope so" I then took a seat near the window, placing my carry-on next to me. Harry then walked in and frowned when he noticed me and I rose a questioning eyebrow at him before he walked towards me, grabbed my hand and pulled me to the back of the bus.

"Harry!" I hissed "You can't just pull me around like that" I said once he nudged me onto the seat, my side bouncing off of the window. "Yes, I can and these seats were reserved for us, I thought tweedle dee and tweedle dum would have told you" He gestured to Hailey and Rebecca who sat together, whispering amongst themselves. I couldn't help but laugh at the nicknames Harry used for them. He took his seat next to me and my laughter died down, "Are you wearing it?" He asked and I gave him a a confused look "Wearing what?" He rolled his eyes "The thong" I shook my head "I couldn't, in fact I need to burn it" He looked at me confused this time "I used it for Jason" Harry scrunched his nose at my response.

"I figured otherwise why else would you have a thong hidden amongst the rest of your panties" I shoved at his arm, something I do quite a lot of "Excuse me? Are you saying that I'm incapable of using things like that?" I pursed my lips "Something like that because no girl will just buy a thong without having a reason behind it and frankly, I don't want you using something that you did for him, for me" He shrugged and I rolled my eyes "Though, I do have something else for you to use" He looked at me slyly and I became alarmed by the devious look on his face "What are you up to?" I watched as he reached into his front pocket before he peered over the seat in front of us and I followed his actions to find everyone else had been occupied with their own thing.

He grabbed my hand once again and pulled me into the on board bathroom situated at the back of the bus. "What is wrong with yo-" He cut me off by pressing his lips to mine, locking the door behind me before placing me onto the small counter. I immediately responded to the kiss, my skin craved for his touch and I wrapped my legs around his waist, his large hands roamed my body. I moaned softly into his lips when he slipped his hand between my skin and tights. Breathing in sharply, I felt Harry's finger stroke my clit, "I love the way your body responds to me" He spoke against my lips and I gasped for air at the cool sensation on my skin.

That was definitely not his rings, he had me distracted while he retrieved what was inside his pocket. "W-What is that?" I managed to say, my voice stuttered a little. Using his middle finger, Harry pushed the small object deep inside me, "Just a little something for always defying me" He smirked before removing his fingers from inside me and placed it into his mouth, "Sweet" He commented and my body tensed in the most pleasurable way as I felt the object move around inside my walls. I exited the bathroom in a heaving mess and took my seat. Harry joined me a few minutes later and I noticed the bus stopped outside another house.

Totally random, but all my work belongs to me, the ideas, the words are all me. I do not like that people are comparing my books (it's fucking annoying) to other ones. I work really hard on my chapters so please, stop commenting things where my work is compared to others. No stealing. Because this shit really hurts