• 54 •

"You were great out there tonight" I commented as I leaned against the doorframe of Harry's changing room. He had just showered and the familiar aloe fragrance of his shampoo filled the room. "Thank you" He smiled, brushing a hand through his wet hair before packing his duffel bag. "I saw Carter in the crowd tonight, did you tell her anything?" He asked, turning to face me while unwrapping the towel from around his waist and I watched it hit the floor with a sloppy thud leaving Harry bare in front of me. "No, I didn't. I was going to but I don't really want her judgment right now" I stepped into the room and shut the door behind me, in caution that anyone could walk by and see a view that's only meant for me. Harry smirked at my actions before he pulled on his boxers.

"You love getting naked, don't you?" I pointed out, crossing my arms against my chest "It's my worst habit" He shrugged and walked towards me with slow steps. My hands went to his waist and his to my shoulders, pushing off my jacket "It should become yours too" I giggled and his lips found mine in a heated kiss. "Also, I tried to get your attention to tell you about this" I said once I pulled away, circling the hickey on his hip bone with my thumb. He looked down to where my hand was and smirked, "I knew that it was there" I widened my eyes "You did? Why didn't you cover it up?" He shook his head "Why should I? I wanted everyone to know that I have an active sex life and that the one I'm with is a devil in the sheets, she only looks like an angel" I gasped softly and whacked his chest before he wrapped his arms around my shoulders, pulling me to him.

"My dad saw it, didn't he?" Harry nodded and I sighed "He didn't say anything though. He wouldn't have" I frowned, their secret came to my mind "Why wouldn't he say anything?" I asked and Harry seemed caught off-guard "He trusts me with you that's why" Harry covered and I nodded, pushing the topic aside. "Anyway, there's a frat party tonight. Would you like to join me?" I wounded my arms around him, my chin resting on his chest "Do I have to?" I whined and Harry kissed the tip of my nose "Yes, you're not studying and I know it's not your scene but be there with me. We can get wasted like the first time, you could end up in my room, maybe I'll tear your dress just so I could see you in my clothes again" Harry drawled out and pushed my chin back, bringing his plump lips down on mine. I muttered against his mouth "What makes you think I'll use a dress? You were the one that warned me not to use them" Harry chuckled "Well now I'm telling you to use a dress, only for me"

"Styles! Open up" The door rattled as someone pounded onto it from the other end "For fuck sakes" Harry groaned and twirled me on my heel before pushing me into the bathroom. I felt dizzy with the sudden change of events "Har-" He cut me off with a warning "Don't move and don't say anything. Just sit quietly on the counter" I looked at him alarmingly and he shut the door followed by a click indicating that it locked. I obeyed as Harry said, I perched myself onto the counter top and waited with bathed breath for anything to happen. Moments passed by and I hopped off the counter, stepping towards the door and pressed my ear to it. I could hear the sounds of muffled voices, three different kinds - one obviously being Harry and the other two were much more deeper, almost baritone as they spoke.

"Who was that?" I asked when Harry opened the bathroom door, letting me walk out "Don't worry about it" He brushed off the topic and gathered his belongings "Let's go to the party, yeah?" I nodded and followed him out the room. He informed my father about where we're going - to celebrate with some friends - and we headed to Harry's Rover. "What happened to your Jeep?" I asked as I slid into the passenger seat, buckling the seat belt in. Harry threw his duffel in the back seat and I replied to Carter's message, asking about my whereabouts "It's parked at the complex. I didn't feel like using it today so I took the Range Rover" My eyebrows rose slightly in wonder of how rich Harry actually might be? Boxers do earn a lot and with Harry's success rate, he probably earns a lot more than the average competitor.

"Why are you asking?" I shrugged, turning on the radio "No reason, I was just wondering since I hadn't seen this vehicle before" He chuckled "To answer your question, I only have two cars" I squinted my eyes in confusion "I spoke without knowing, didn't I?" Harry nodded with a laugh and I sighed in defeat "Plus, you're moving in soon and you'll need a vehicle to get places" I looked at him incredulously "You're going to trust me with one of your cars?" He nodded again "Yes, you drove the Jeep without wrecking it so that can be yours when you move in, however, the Rover is mine just like you are" I smiled bashfully and focused on the road thereafter.

We reached the frat house and Harry's hand found mine as we walked through the LED lit doorway. I was a bit astonished by Harry's gesture, but only tightened my grip in response and he led us through the crowd, his height giving him an advantage. He greeted a few of his teammates as we walked and I looked on at the unknown faces, I've seen them around the university but haven't interacted with them nor do I wish to. We headed to the bar, made our drinks when Hailey and Rebecca walked up to us. "Hey, Addy. How's your mom?" Rebecca spoke and I smiled politely "She's doing well now, thanks for asking" Hailey was yet to say something instead she stood there awkwardly until they walked away after talking to Harry.

"Well that was unusual" Harry pointed out and I nodded in agreement "Hailey didn't say a thing" I said in disbelief "Doesn't matter. Come on" Harry shrugged and led me towards the back of the frat house. "Styles, who's that?" A rather tall boy approached us, his tousled brown hair flopped over his forehead. Harry's hand left mine to wrap around my front, pushing me behind him. "Is this your girl?" The tousled haired boy's friend spoke, tilting his head in a nod towards me and I grimaced at the stare he gave me "Back off, McGregor. She's off limits to the both of you" Harry barked and I placed my hand around his bicep, the two senior boys chuckled as they shared a knowing look amongst themselves "We're not after her, Styles. Anyway, we wouldn't want Jason's leftovers"