• 19 •

how many of you are following me bc I post messages on my board on when I'm updating and stuff? Bc some haven't been getting notifications for the update

My life has become one of those cliché romance novels or even movies, where the girl is in this awkward love triangle but the difference here is that I don't even know what my feelings are. I will admit that I like Luke, he's a good guy but as I think about it, I see him more of a friend. The kiss we shared was wrong, I regret even responding. It was in the heat of the moment, I had no control over my intoxicated body. On the other hand, there's Harry, I'm attracted to him that's a fact but I don't love him and I never will. He's just using me so that this stupid rumor is put to sleep, well until we break up.

This is so fucked up. I sat in my last lecture for the day, taking down notes when necessary as my final paper for the year is in 3 days. I stepped out the door when the lesson was over and an arm slung around my shoulders, "What do you want?" My hip clashed against Harry's side as he walked beside me "Can't I just walk with my girlfriend?" He taunted and I rolled my eyes "You're such a dick" He laughed "Thanks, quite fitting description actually" He twisted his wrist and brushed his thumb along my cheek. "I'm glad to see you're still using my jersey, keep it that way" I turned my head to look at him "Surprisingly, it's really comfortable and a great blanket for when I want to sleep"

He raised his eyebrows and widened his eyes, "You slept with it?" I nodded with a shrug to my shoulders "That's.. Unexpected" Harry's arm tightened around me, his voice sounding genuinely surprised. "Earlier on, when you kissed me, you said something.." I trailed off "I say a lot of things before I kiss you, Adeline. Be more specific" Harry sighed and I stopped in my tracks, he turned to face me as I stood against the wall "You said if I didn't kiss you back, I would regret what I did last night. What did you mean?" Suddenly, an image of me hitting myself popped into my mind for asking a dumb question which will only result in a fight.

"I know you kissed Luke." Harry dryly stated, seeming unphased by it "How did you find out?" I widened my eyes and he arched an eyebrow at me "So it's true, here I thought you'd defend yourself by saying you didn't and what I heard in the locker room was just bullshit." He scoffed and I averted my gaze to the floor beneath us "I don't really give a shit about it. I will admit that I was pissed when I found out and I thought that Luke was just being an asshole by gloating about kissing Adeline Jones" Harry scowled and I looked up at him "He did that?" I asked in a soft voice and Harry nodded "It's the boys' locker room, if they don't discuss which girls they slept with or a game strategy, it's not a day."

"Anyway, are you coming with?" I furrowed my brows "I have a training session in a half hour" he said and I nodded "Why are you telling me this?" He rolled his eyes "God, you're oblivious. I asked because I assumed you'd want to meet your dad but if you don't then it's fine by me, I'll be on my merry way then" Harry said with a hint of sarcasm and this time I rolled my eyes "I'd love to join" I passed him a pressed smile and followed him to his car. Within minutes, we reached my father's training center and I rushed inside, the annoying bell chimed above the door announcing my presence. "Addy? What are you doing here?" I heard my father's cheery voice and I walked into his opened arms.

"Thought I'd stop by" I smiled and hugged him tighter, I felt him kiss the top of my head before he pulled away "Well it's good, I have something new to teach you" I groaned in response "I'm using a dress and do I have to?" Dad looked at my attire and laughed "Yes, you do. I'm sure Amy can lend you a pair of shorts or something and I see you have Harry's jersey" Dad crossed his arms and clenched his jaw "Uh, yeah. I started to feel cold so he let me use it" I smiled sweetly, hoping he'll believe me and thankfully he did. He called Amy over and Harry then joined us, a duffel hanging from his shoulders.

I followed Amy into the changing rooms, "Your Dad's pretty amazing" Amy complimented, she's in her mid-thirties with golden blonde hair and too much foundation. "He is" I agreed with her and took the clothes from her hand. I walked into the cubicle and slipped my dress off "He's honestly done so much for my family and me, we're practically family now" I hummed, standing there awkwardly. "You and I should hang out some time" I furrowed my brows at her, even though she can't see me. I finally opened the door, my facial expression the same "We should?" She nodded with a bright smile.

"Yeah, I mean that's what families do, right?" Amy said before leaving me alone and confused in the changing room. "Wait, what do you me-" I called as I followed her out the room to find her but she disappeared, like magic. "You okay?" Harry asked when I joined him and my father by the punching bags "I'm fine" I said, my brows still furrowed "You're on the bag today" Dad pointed at me and I whined "No, you know I can't punch that hard" Harry chuckled from the side of me, Dad had always trained me with self defense mechanisms and not actual boxing, turns out I'm moving up a level. Joy.

"It's not going to be of any help, Dad" I tried to reason "It will, imagine if one day you're walking all on your merry way and out of the blue, someone attacks you" I think my father is losing it "That's what the self defense training is for" Harry continued to laugh and I glared at him before jerking my arm back, throwing a punch at his side "What was that for?" He accused "See, that's what I mean" Dad chuckled before standing behind the punching bag, holding onto it. "Come on, sweetheart" I huffed and tightened the strap on the gloves that wrapped around my hands. Harry moved further away from us.

I repeated my action from when I hit Harry, hearing the smacking sound that the leather made with the material of the glove. "Balboa, call for you" I heard someone shout moments later. I let out a huff of breath as I brushed my hair back, sweat formed on my forehead from exerting myself. "Harry" Dad said, gesturing to the punching back in front of me, he nodded then walked over to me while my father went to attend the call. "You're not listening to what your father said" Harry breathed heavily, droplets of sweat trickled down his neck "I did" I rolled my eyes "He said, put your entire body weight into the glove and you did the opposite."

"What are you? An expert" Wow, I'm on a roll of stupidity today. "In fact, I am" Harry bluntly said "What is with you? You're been in a mood ever since you came out the changing room" Harry went on, taking off his gloves then held onto the punching bag, pushing his shoulder to it for extra support. "Amy said something that made me confused" I answered, taking a boxer stance with my right leg further behind my left. "What did she say?" I threw a punch at the bag and Harry shook his head "Wrong again" He sighed, walking towards me, I jumped on the spot when I felt his hands on my hips "Relax" he whispered, locking his leg around mine to pull it back.

"I think she called us family and that we should hang out. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but it just confused me" I breathed out and let my body obey Harry's commands. "Don't worry about it, let's focus on this for now" he added pressure onto my hips, having pulled my arm back "Bring your shoulders down a bit" I obeyed, well aware of Harry's breath that fanned my exposed shoulder as the touch of his skin on mine flared "Now, punch" I did as he said, throwing my arm forward as he jerked my hips. "Woah" I said in awe watching the bag start to swing a bit.

I tilted my head back to look at Harry who held a smirk to his lips, "Keep doing that then you might just be able to punch Luke's teeth out when he tries to kiss you again" Harry muttered against my ear and I hummed in response.

Okay this sucked, I'm sorry :( I wrote this in a rush and didn't think anything through, the next will be better. Thank you for all the support.

All the love x