• 35 •

Who's kinky?

"You have got to be kidding me" Harry groaned from next to me and I sat quietly, afraid to move for something might happen and I don't know what Harry has planned by putting that object in me. "Who's house is that?" I asked and noticed another blonde haired girl step out the front door, a luggage trolley behind her as she ran towards the bus "Why is she coming here? Is she going with us? Fuck" I groaned this time when I realized that was Madeline, the university's booty call. "I honestly did not know about this. She has always been friends with Hailey and Rebecca, I guess they must've invited her but I don't get why they did it this year when every other year, she didn't join us"

The bubbly girl boarded the bus and took her seat in the front not before shooting me a dirty look and I restrained myself from holding up a middle finger at her. I'm turning into Carter. For the next hour, I busied myself in reading my novel while Harry watched a movie. I jumped in my seat, a squeal left my lips only to be covered by my hand, the vibration coursed through my body causing every nerve of mine to ignite simultaneously. "What was that?" I breathed, glancing at a smug Harry who had his hand shoved in his pocket, formed into a fist. I squeezed my thighs together once again feeling another vibration shoot through my body.

"That small object I put inside you is controlled by this remote" Harry started and retrieved a square remote from his pocket "I warned you about defying me" He clicked his tongue, that lustrous glint in his eyes was unwavering "Well I didn't do anything now" I defended myself, still breathing heavy from the way the device derailed my emotions, arousing me in the process. "You defied me at the motel and this is your punishment. The device sends pleasurable vibrations through your walls and to your body" He pressed the button again and my eyes nearly buldge out of its sockets, my hands gripped onto my thighs as I felt my panties start to soak.

"Did I mention it makes you extremely sexually frustrated?" Harry quipped and I glared at him, in response all he did was slide his hand in between my thighs and cupped me over my most sensitive spot. I leaned my head against the headrest when he began caressing my core over my tights, the thin material did not create much of a barrier and I bet he can feel the dampness of me against his fingers. "Harry, please don't" I warned softly, a moan leaving the back of my throat, the sound going muffled by the loud music that blasted through the speakers of the bus.

Harry sat with a smirk in his seat, a look of achievement glazed over his hypnotic green orbs as he had me completely at his mercy. I got a control of my breathing when he pulled his hand away and I focused on my novel again. The bus came to a stop yet again and I looked up finding that we're outside a pharmacy, "Condom run anyone?" Corbin laughed as he stood from his seat being followed by the rest. "I'd say let's get you on birth control but that would need a doctor's consultation" Harry sighed from next to me before he took my hand and I followed him out the bus.

"I'm already on the pill because my cycle goes haywire" I chuckled at his reaction, he glared at me and his jaw slackened "So you couldn't tell me that before and I would have came in you" He accused and I licked my lips unknowingly, Harry's arm went around my waist as we stepped into the pharmacy "Then how would I have witnessed you fisting yourself?" I mocked, using his words against him "You little nymph" He drawled out and I bit my lip to hold back the groan that threatened to escape when Harry pressed onto the remote again. The constant vibration sent through my body was enough to make me orgasm and this time it was different almost as if Harry increased the tempo of it.

"Speaking of touching oneself, have you ever touched yourself?" Harry asked, his voice a whisper from behind me as we walked into the chocolate and sweets aisle. "I have" I replied in a confused tone while picking up a few chocolate bars "I don't mean in a 'curious' way but to a point where you make yourself come" I gave him a look before rolling my eyes "No, I have not masturbated" I answered truthfully and his reaction was only a smirk, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "There's always a first for everyone" He said then turned around hearing his name being called "You're not stocking up?" Hailey's boyfriend, Dylan, asked and Harry shook his head "I'm good"

"So basically, this trip is for all of you to go up to a secluded lodge only to hear each other fuck" I pointed out once we made it back onto the bus, I unwrapped a chocolate bar and took a bite only to have Harry take it out of my hand. "Something like that but Hailey is so damn rich that every room is soundproof" He said and chewed on the chocolate bar, his Adam's apple bobbed up and down as he swallowed. "You're turned on right now, aren't you?" He questioned and I nodded, heaving out a sigh of defeat "Yes I am and it's all your fault" I accused and shifted in my seat, whimpering when another vibration soared through my being and he let out a deep chuckle.

"That's how I felt when I was around you before we had sex" I flushed a beet red hearing his words, my whole body tingled in delight. "Yet you said I wasn't your type" I spoke softly "Only to push you away and that didn't work because now look where we are, friends with benefits" He shrugged and I couldn't help but feel a pang of hurt in my chest at the title he gave us "More like enemies with benefits" I countered and he nodded "As I still hate your living guts" I shrugged and Harry snickered in response "Say that the next time when I'm buried deep inside you" I watched him press the button on the remote again causing me to jump in my seat, my chest rose and fell rapidly.

Shortly after that dispute with Harry, I fell asleep with my head on his shoulder. I didn't want to but his body was much more comfortable than the headrest on this seat as we sat at the very back so there was no way to recline like the rest of the seats. "You smell good" Harry hummed, his cheek pressed against the top of my head then laced his fingers with mine, placing our twined hands onto his lap "Thanks, it's called shampoo" I chuckled and I'm sure he rolled his eyes "Smart ass" He scoffed under his breath and I shifted closer to him "Hmm, you love it" I sleepily said.

"Alright, stand up" He ordered and I lifted my head off his shoulder, giving him a puzzled look "Why?" He sighed "You're clearly uncomfortable sleeping that way so stand up and I'll sit by the window" Harry explained and I rose an eyebrow "Then where am I supposed to be?" I asked, holding back a yawn "On my lap" Without waiting for my response, Harry picked me off my seat before sliding across so he's next to the window while I stood to my feet. He placed our bags on the seats next to us as he then grabbed my waist, settling me onto his lap which reminded me of the frat party. "Better?" I nodded quietly against his chest, inhaling his woodsy scent and he wrapped his arms around me.