Boy in the Bubble [Part 3] (Izuku Midoriya X Reader X Katsuki Bakugou)

A/N: I honestly didn't think I'd make it this far.

⚠️Warning⚠️
Mentions of abuse ahead

Y/N opened the front door of her house and stepped inside, Katsuki at her heels.

Bakugou had his crimson eyes on the ground and his hands shoved in the pockets of his hoodie.

He hadn't said a word since they left his house to get to Y/N's.

When H/C-haired girl entered the living room to see a sleeping Izuku on the couch, she let out a squeak.

She'd totally forgotten that he was there.

She spun around quickly and placed her hands on Katsuki's chest, nudging him backward.

He looked up at her with clear annoyance present in his eyes. "What?"

Y/N shook her head. "Let's not go in there."

"Why not?" Katsuki tried to peer around her, but
Y/N acted quickly, wrapping her arms around Katsuki's neck to hold him in place.

"Y/N, What the-" He cut himself off as he noticed how close she was.

He could perfectly make out every fleck of color in her E/C eyes.

He could actually feel her breath against his face.

He stared down at her lips, feeling dazed.

"Look, can we just... Katsuki?" Y/N tilted her head to the side. "Are you okay?"

The ash blond mindlessly snuck his arms around the H/C-haired girl's waist. He closed his eyes and connected their lips, causing Y/N to let out a gasp.

He almost took that opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth when he heard a voice coming from behind her.

"Y-Y/N? Kacchan?"

Y/N hurriedly pulled away from Bakugou, his hands slipping from her hips. She flipped around. "Izuku! Hey!"

The greenette looked from Katsuki, then, to Y/N and back to Katsuki.

"What-What's going on?" He asked in a soft tone.

Y/N stepped forward. "Nothing-"

"The fuck is this nerd doing here?" Katsuki asked bitterly, glaring daggers at Izuku.

"Katsuki!" Y/N scolded, briefly turning to give the ash blond a warning look.

Katsuki clenched his fists at his sides, "Why are you taking his side? I thought you were helping me."

Y/N ran a shaky hand through her H/L hair. "I'm trying to help both of you! But you're making it difficult, Bakugou!"

"Why are you yelling at me?! What about Deku?!"

"I have no reason to yell at him! He's done nothing wrong!"

"Now you're sticking up for him? I thought you gave a shit about me!"

Izuku looked back and forth between his two classmates, like he was watching an aggressive tennis match.

"I do! But you have to work with me. Let me explain!" Y/N pleaded.

Katsuki huffed, but surprisingly calmed down.

He stuffed his hands in his pockets and nodded his head stiffly, signaling for Y/N to continue.

Y/N let out a breath of relief. "Thank you. Izuku and I ran into each other after your guys'... Encounter... I invited him over so that I could fix him up. Then he told me about your situation at home."