Crappy Birthday (Katsuki Bakugou X Reader)

The second Bakugou woke up, he was disappointed. He was hoping he'd sleep through his birthday.

Not because he hated it or anything.

He just felt as though others cared about it too much.

More than he did, in fact.

Especially...

"Kacchan!"

A string of curse words left Katsuki's lips as he tumbled off the right side of his bed.

There, to the right side of his bed, sat his girlfriend of five months, E/C eyes shining in admiration as she watched her partner roll off of his wrinkled sheets onto the hardwood floor.

Y/N leaped up onto his mattress and peeked over the edge of the bed at the fuming ash blonde.

"Happy birthday!" She said giddily.

Rubbing the side of his head with the heel of his palm, Katsuki looked up at the girl with narrowed scarlet eyes. "How long have you been sitting there?"

"Since approximately exactly 12 o'clock AM when it was officially this fine day we are in right now," she answered quickly, her sentence seemingly mixing together to fit into a single word.

"What've you been doing?"

"Watching you sleep."

"FUCKING CREEP!"

A pout found the H/C-haired girl's lips. "I didn't want to wake you. You look so peaceful and adorable when you're asleep~"

"I'm not adorable,"Bakugou growled as he pushed himself off the floor. "And I'm going back to sleep."

Y/N bobbed her head up and down in a frantic nod. "Oh! Yeah, no, you're not," she smiled as she twisted her hips and swung her legs over the side of Katsuki's queen size.

An overly distressed groan left Bakugou's lips as Y/N took him by the hand and tugged him over to his dresser.

"We're going out to your favorite restaurant~!" The H/C-haired girl said with excitement laced through her tone, "So, wear something nice-ish."

She knew that Katsuki wouldn't protest, being as he couldn't say no to her, and he couldn't turn down his spicy ramen.

Therefore, she exited the room, leaving the angry ash blonde to get himself ready.

When Bakugou entered the living room, dressed in a plain white t-shirt and his usual baggy jeans, he gave his girlfriend a bored look before shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Let's get this over with."

•••

On the walk there, Y/N was bouncing alongside Katsuki, who was looking off to the side with his eyebrows pulled together.

He had spoken little to no words to the bubbly H/C-haired girl, which irked her. Not that she'd show it.

"Kacchan Poo~" She cooed.

Bakugou cringed. "Ew, don't call me that," he grumbled.

"Kacchan Poo,"