Kids (Katsuki Bakugou X Reader)

"No."

Y/N stuck her bottom lip out in a pout. "Please, Kacchan!"

The ash blonde stubbornly crossed his arms over his chest and shook his head. "No."

"But there's five kids! I can't do it by myself!" The girl linked her fingers together and held her hands up in a begging manner. "It'll only be for a few hours!"

"No." Bakugou turned on his heel and began walking away.

Y/N swallowed. "I'll split the pay!"

Katsuki stopped.

He turned his head back slightly to look at his girlfriend.

"How much?"

Y/N gazed at the concrete below her feet while nervously playing with her fingers. "Um... 10 an hour?"

"And how many hours?"

"Four."

"Deal."

•••

Later that night, Katsuki stood before Y/N's front door, hands hidden within the pockets of his jeans.

He lazily lifted one arm and pounded his fist on the door several times.

A scream, a muffled curse and what sounded like "get your brother off the fridge!" came from inside the house in response to his knock.

The ash blonde lifted an eyebrow as the door swung open to revealing Y/N, holding a small child—no older than one or two—in her arms.

Her hair was ratted and tossed in every direction, her makeup was running down her face and her clothes were wrinkled and disheveled.

Katsuki thought she still looked unbelievably gorgeous.

"Thank... God... You're... Here..." The H/C-haired heaved out in between deep breaths.

"What's going-"

"Take Rin, I have to go get Ikutou," Y/N said, cutting Katsuki off.

Crimson eyes widened as the E/C-eyed girl passed the baby into his arms.

"Wait, Y/N-"

"Mizukou! Get back in the kitchen and finish your chicken nuggets!"

Bakugou watched his girlfriend grab a young, brunette child by the wrist and pull her into another room.

He hesitantly stepped into the house, holding the baby out in front of him like it had a contagious disease.

Needless to say, he wasn't too good with children.

"How did you get up there?!" Y/N yelled to the sobbing child that was sitting with his knees pulled to his chest atop the refrigerator.

She lifted her arms and the child—who Katsuki assumed was Ikutou—fell into her arms, causing her to stumble backward slightly.

Y/N turned and entered the living room, brushing past her partner.

She set Ikuto down on the sofa and flipped around, hands moving up to tug at her messy locks. "Where are the twins?"