Rain (Shouto Todoroki X Reader)

Y/N stared blankly at the window, watching raindrops race down the glass surface before disappearing from her line of sight.

The storm had come earlier than expected. Way earlier.

Well, that's an exaggeration. It was only a day off, after all. But, Y/N was disappointed, nevertheless.

The rain arrived on the day she was to go with her boyfriend, Shouto, to the park. And she had been looking forward to the day all week.

But, alas, Mother Nature was never quite good with timing.

As she observed the darkened skies and dampened environment, something caught her eye.

A head of half-white, half-red hair appeared out on the sidewalk, heading for her front door.

The girl let out a small gasp at the boy's conditions.

He was soaked from head to toe, not a single inch of him had been spared by the rain. His arms were crossed over his chest as he shivered against the harsh weather. This came as a shock to Y/N. She always thought that, on account of his quirk, he'd never have to worry about being too hot, or to cold.

Yet there he was, shaking like a chihuahua as the rain aggressively fell down over him.

The only plus was the white t-shirt clinging to him, revealing his defined chest underneath.

Y/N would've sat there all day admiring his body if it hadn't been for the fact that he was outside in the freezing cold without a jacket or coat to even slightly shield him from the rain.

Without hesitation, she sprung from her position on the couch and rushed to the front door, throwing it open.

Shouto was about ten feet away, eyes cast on the concrete below his shoes as he approached the house.

Y/N cried out the boy's name, causing him to look up at her.

"Y/N... Hi," He said quietly, his words being almost inaudible under the sound of the surrounding storm.

The H/C-haired girl stepped outside and hurried toward her boyfriend, who had stopped to admire her gorgeous face as it twisted in concern.

Concern for him.

When Y/N reached her partner, she placed both hands on his cheeks, her eyes searching his wetted figure. Her body heat warmed him slightly, causing him to relax at her touch.

"God, you must be freezing! What are you doing here! I thought we said we'd meet up after the rain passed," she rambled on, causing Shouto's heart to swell even more.

He loved that she was so worried about his wellbeing.

"I had to see you." Y/N earned a small blush at his words, a small smile gracing her lips.

"Well you didn't have to walk all the way over here. We could've met up somewhere," she told him softly, gently stroking her thumbs over his skin.

"I'm fine," he assured her, followed by a tight smile.

By that time, they were both completely covered in water.

"C'mon," she began, releasing his face and taking one of his hands in her's, "Let's get you inside."

Before Y/N could walk away, though, Shouto pulled her back, his free arm snaking around her waist. The girl looked up at him with raised eyebrows.

He studied her for a moment before leaning down and capturing her lips in a tender kiss.

Y/N smiled against his mouth, lifting her arms to wrap them around his neck and pull him closer.

Shouto's other arm followed the example the previous one had left and he managed to bring her nearer, if that was even possible.

The kiss was gentle, yet passionate. The rain drops leaking down their faces mixed in with their connected lips, giving it a salty touch that neither of them would deny that they enjoyed.

When they finally separated, Y/N stared up at her boyfriend with her head tilted to the side slightly. "What was that for?" She asked, biting her lip to contain the growing grin on her face.

"Nothing, I just love you," he answered simply before burying his face in the crook of her neck.

"Well I love you, too," she responded, giving up on trying to contain her happiness. She slowly stroked the male's head, combing her fingers through the damp, tangled strands of hair.

Shouto eventually released her, and together they both walked inside.

Sure, they were soaking wet and cold as ice, but they were in love.

And that would make up for any storm, any day.

A/N: Ew. I'm so cliché. Whatever, hope you enjoyed. I was inspired to do this because... Its raining. Yeah, okay, bye.

~MJ💕