Y/N L/N (Katsuki Bakugou X Reader)

Katsuki Bakugou thought the only thing he'd ever wanted was to be the number one hero.

He had the confidence, the Quirk, and the school that would help him reach that goal.

And then she came along.

He'd often wondered how he could both hate and love something at the same exact time.

He hated that she was his distraction.

But, he loved the feeling of her small figure wrapped in his arms.

He hated that she was the only thing ever on his mind.

But, he loved the taste of her lips pressed against his.

He hated that she had so much control over him.

But, he loved the way she moaned his name when he sunk his teeth into the delicate skin on her neck.

Like an angel choir.

God, how he hated that he loved her.

But he would never think twice about spending more time with her than studying for exams.

He wouldn't regret sneaking out at night just to see her smiling at him from her window.

He would never forget all the memories they had shared. The moments they treasured. He cherished everything.

Even if it would someday lead to his defeat.

He would never take back a single thing he did.

With Y/N L/N.

A/N: I don't know what this is, it's just a short, random little thing I came up with. I wrote this a long time ago. I actually named this chapter 'Never post this' and as I was reading over it, I thought: "Eh, fork it." And So here we are. If you're actually this book and enjoying it, feel free to leave a request! And by that, I mean an actual description of a character and plot you'd like to see. Not just 'Deku x reder plz'. So, yeah! Peace.

~MJ💕