Another Universe (Katsuki Bakugou X Reader)

A/N: Reader is from the Fairy Tail universe! I hope this isn't too terrible, I haven't seen Fairy Tail in forever.

Requested by @SleepyImposter

It was all a blur.

One moment, she was in her bedroom, looking through some old pictures and books when, all of a sudden, she was spiraling down a glowing, white vortex.

She covered her eyes with her arm, trying to keep the light from blinding her.

All at once, she stopped falling.

She landed on something soft and warm. She had no clue what it was, but she felt like curling up in a ball and falling asleep on it.

A grunt came from beneath her.

"What the fuck?! Get off me, dammit!"

She scrambled to her feet, holding her hands out defensively.

Glancing around in alarm, she found herself on the side of a street she'd never seen before.

"Wha-Wha..." She trailed off, feeling panic rise in her chest.

The ash blonde boy—who looked like he was ready to explode—pushed himself off the ground and glared coldly at the girl. "Watch where you're walking, dumbass."

"I-I wasn't walking," she responded, looking around frantically.

His eyebrows wrinkled in confusion at her panicked state. "You just escape from a mental institution?"

The girl looked at him with an offended expression on her face. "I fell from the sky, dickwad."

He scowled.

"You little..."

He raised a hand in the girl's direction and released an explosion.

Her eyes went wide and she quickly rolled to the side, narrowly avoiding the attack.

"C'mon, you piece of shit. You wanna pick a fight? I'll give you a fight," he smiled psychotically.

A sense of confidence washed through her and she quickly moved forward, slicing her arm through the air.

A trail of fire formed at the tips of her fingers as she moved closer to the boy.

The ash blonde's scarlet hues went wide for a moment before being replaced with a newborn fire and a smirk.

This should be interesting.

•••

Time skip, brought to you by MJ's inability to accurately write fighting scenes :)

After a while of fighting, the the explosive teen was exhausted.

The H/C-haired girl held him down on the concrete, straddling him with his arms pinned above his head.