Kissing It Better (Katsuki Bakugou X Reader)

"Hold still," Y/N told Katsuki for about the eleventh time after he shifted uncomfortably in his place seated on top of his bed.

The ash blond let out a low growl, "Then fucking hurry up!"

He had his hands balled into fists at his sides, head turned to face the wall as Y/N examined the small injuries littering the left side of his face.

The H/C-haired girl glared at him coldly. "Excuse you, Bakubrat. If I remember correctly, you're the one who decided to pick a fight with Shouto, and I'm the one helping you with your wounds," she said with furrowed eyebrows as she concentrated on cleaning the cut slashed across Katsuki's cheek.

"I never asked for your help," he muttered bitterly, crimson eyes averting from the H/C-haired girl.

She scoffed, "Well, you certainly need it."

Bakugou spun his head around to narrow his scarlet eyes at Y/N, only to have her roughly grasp his chin and push his head to the side once more.

"Stop moving," she ordered, her hand going to tend the gash on Katsuki's temple.

He huffed and an uncomfortable silence filled the room.

"What were you two arguing about, anyway?" Y/N said finally, breaking the quiet, awkward atmosphere, much to the ash blond's relief.

Bakugou scoffed, rolling his signature crimson irises. "None of your business."

"Whatever it was had to have been pretty serious," Y/N began, eyebrows raising, "Because he got you pretty damn good."

Katsuki clicked his tongue, a triumphant smirk making its way onto his beat up lips. "You should see him."

Y/N hummed, unable to fight the small smile that appeared on her face at his cockiness.

The room fell silent once again. Y/N cleaned a few more cuts on Katsuki's chin, shoulder, and hands before moving to the one located on his lower lip.

The H/C-haired girl's face was mere inches away from Bakugou's, giving him the ability to clearly observe each and every detail of her facial features.

The way her E/C eyes were trained on his lips. The way her nose wrinkled slightly in concentration. The way she bit down on her own lip in thought.

When Y/N finished, she set her cotton ball to the side and looked up into Katsuki's burning red eyes expectantly.

The teen scowled. "What?" He asked harshly, causing her to grin.

She shook her head lightly before cupping his cheeks in her hands.

When she leaned forward and left a soft peck on his cut lip, he tensed.

"See you later," she said quietly, releasing his face.

Y/N stooped down to retrieve her backpack from the floor and slung it over her right shoulder.

Crimson eyes studied her as she strode over to Katsuki's bedroom door and placed her hand on the knob.

The ash blond blinked and shook himself out of his shocked state, opening his mouth to shoot her one last question.

"What was that for?"

She halted and turned her head to look at Bakugou.

"Ever heard of the cure called kissing it better?"

And with that, she faced forward and pulled the door open fully, stepping out of the room.

Katsuki watched her disappear down the hallway, jaw slack and eyes wide.

"What the fucking fuck?!"

A/N: Bloop.

~MJ💕