5

Your POV

I opened my eyes and looked around, my eyes met the white painted room while I was covered in white sheets. I sat up slowly, stretching my bones and blinked my eyes a couple of times before standing up and looked at myself infront of the mirror inside the blonde girl's room.

My hair was completely messed up since it was long, but last night Wendy taught me how to tie it so I think I could do it myself. My hand reached for the black rubber band on the drawer and I tied my hair, then looked at the clothes I was wearing.

Am I really in the future? Or this is just a dream?

I was wearing a... hoodie? I'm not sure if I said it right but I think that is what Joy said last night. And long silky pants. I haven't memorized their names yet but, all I know is there is a girl who lives with them that annoys me so much. Why does she have to be with them? Being with the four KIND girls would be enough for me and surely, they would satisfy my needs since they're all pretty.

"Knock knock?" I heard a voice from the different looking door that made me look at it.

How do I open it again?

I think I forgot how.

I stared at the wooden object for five seconds until I heard another knock.

"King Heonjeong? It's time to wake up," I heard the voice again.

"I'm awake." I said simply and waited for the door to open.

"Oh, alright. We'll wait for you at the--"

"Wendy, how do I open the door again?" I asked. I didn't hear anything for the next few seconds before I heard a laugh. "Stop laughing at me, this isn't funny."

The door opened, revealing the brown haired girl with a wide smile on her face and so as her laugh echoed the room.

"Of course, it is. Imagine someone who doesn't know how to open a simple door." She giggled that made me frown at her. "Come on, Irene cooked today."

Irene... who among them is Irene again?

I followed Wendy and walked along the narrow hallway before we reached the big sized room. I saw three other girls sitting on the red tall chairs in their modernized kitchen and saw the other one on the stove.

The girl wearing a yellow thick and long sleeved sweater glanced at me but when our eyes met, she rolled her eyes and heaved a deep sigh. I hope not to see her again in my next life.

"Good morning, your highness." Joy greets and smiled at me before eating the square-shaped bread on her hands. The blonde hair girl flashed a smile and so as the youngest. I sat on one of the tall chairs, watching the girl who was cooking.

"Good morning." I tried to greet her, hoping she would respond positively for once. Well, atleast I tried.

"Bad morning." She says rolling her eyes at me. I could feel my blood boil just right now. Way to destroy my wonderful mood, young lady.

"God, what did I ever do to you?" I asked glaring at her. She turned the thing on the stove off, making the fire fade away before turning to me, placing the marble plate on the table with a slam.

"Nothing." She answered toughly that made me scoff as she walked past me, going straight to that comfortable seat where I sat last night. I can see the four girls looking at us surprised. I sighed and shook my head.

"My apologies if I suddenly popped out of nowhere. I will try to leave your place as soon as possible, lady."

"I have a name!" She protested that made me yelp as she shouted.