36

A/N: And because I love everyone of you, here's a present from me! Grab your holy water, smut coming ahead! 🙈

Enjoyyy! 🤪

주현 ~ 주현 ~ 주현 ~ 주현 ~ 주현 ~ 주현 ~

Sitting on the couch on the living room, Y/N and Irene focused their eyes on the movie playing on the television. Y/N had one arm wrapped around the brunette's shoulder, his fingers were playing with the tips of her untied hair.  While Irene, was comfortably sitting beside him, having her head leaned on his shoulder with one of her hand resting on his thighs. It was already late, the wonderful view from the night sky accompanied by the lights from Gangnam were displayed from the large window behind them.

"So that party that everyone's been talking about," Irene started, turning her head sidewards and a little back to look at Y/N. "Is Rosé coming too?"

"I'm not sure but I guess she is." He nods and reached one of his hands to take the bowl filled with chips from the table and placed it on his lap. "Why?"

He's been finding Irene a little weird since this morning— well, after that steamy session at the kitchen— when his girl found out that he's been spending work nights with Rosé from the past few weeks. When he talked about it in front of Irene, he observed a sudden change from her expression, she became furious in a snap. But when he asked if there was something wrong, the woman simply shook her head no and smiled.

"Nothing." Irene shrugged and reached her hand towards the bowl, her hands transforming into a claw as she took a handful of chips. Some fell on the ground and some fell on Y/N's lap. "Oops, sorry."

Irene took all the chips inside her mouth and crunched on them before starting to pick up the pieces that fell. While Y/N...

His eyes were darted on a piece of chip that was dangerously close to his crotch. Irene bent her body forward and picked the pieces from the floor, causing her shirt to move upwards and gave Y/N a view of the smooth skin on her back, scenarios from this morning came bothering his head. As the woman pulled herself back up, she glanced directly at Y/N's crotch— actually, she was just looking at the chip— then reached her fingers towards it. Y/N gulped hardly, feeling the liquid stuck on his throat as he felt Irene's finger slightly brushing on his member under the thick cloth of his garment. As soon as she threw it in her mouth, she flashed an innocent smile at him and went back to watching.

But Y/N's thoughts did not allow him to settle down and relax.

He kept shifting on his place, clearing his throat while wiping his sweat with his arms. Inside his head, the scenario from this morning did not stop from showing up.

The way they kissed, he felt that Irene needed him at that very moment. And maybe— just maybe, if Alice did not show up, he was the happiest, and luckiest man on earth alive. Her lips that looked so full and red was effin' hot, it made him swallow while staring at the TV screen. The fact that Irene allowed him to touch her body, it made him feel hot and bothered.

"How's Rosé as a friend?" Irene's question snapped him out from his reverie. He glanced at Irene who was looking at him, chewing the chips on her  mouth.

"Good." He answered simply.

"Tell me more about her, babe." Irene reached for the remote control, then turned the TV off just to Y/N's surprise. "I want to know more about her."

"W-What?" He asked confusedly, narrowing his eyes a bit.

"I mean, you know. I want to know the other woman who saved your life." She smiled at him. "Just like me and the girls."