17

"What's with the noise?!" Irene lets out annoyingly as she woke up from her sleep. As she sat up, a pang of pain in her head caused her to lay down again. "Oh my god, my head."

It was five in the morning and Seulgi was inside her room, shuffling through her things to find the book that Y/N owned. Seulgi wanted to read it herself but it has been thirty minutes since she began finding it but there was no progress.

"Unnie, where's the book?" Seulgi asked sitting on the edge of her bed.

"What book?" The older asked, still not fully awake from her sleep. She closed her eyes for a bit as she massaged her temples.

"The book. Y/N's journal. Where is it?" When she heard what Seulgi said, she lifted herself quickly from the bed, sitting then looked at Seulgi sleepily.

"Why?" Irene asked simply and glanced at the window, seeing that the sun was just about to rise. "Oh god, what time is it Seulgi?"

"Five." The younger answered simply with a shrug. "Can you just tell me where it is?"

"No." Irene says laying down on her bed, tucking herself in her blanket. She closed her eyes again and turned her back to Seulgi, deciding to ignore her. She didn't want them to see it again. She doesn't want to see it again herself.

"Why not?" Seulgi asked confusedly but as expected, there was no answer from Irene. Seulgi was pissed, but she just sighed and shrugged it off. "Okay, whatever. I'm not gonna read it anyways."

"Then why are you looking for it?" Irene asked full of sarcasm, then to turn around to meet Seulgi's gaze.

"He wants you to read it." Seulgi spoke truthfully. She sighed with a frown, upset that Irene won't let her read it. But that isn't important now. What's important is to make Irene read it.

Irene sat up from the bed just to stare at Seulgi with confusion.

"He wants me to read it?" She asked in shock. "But why?" She asked herself.

Seulgi just nodded then pulled something from her pocket, handing it to Irene. It was the calling card that the man handed her last night. Irene took it, then looked at it as if inspecting the card. He saw the man's new name, the name of his company and of course, his phone number.

"I'll be out for today. Jimin wants me to go meet his parents." Seulgi stood up and smiled at her closest member in their group. "Read it okay, unnie? If you don't want us to know what's inside, it's okay. Just make sure that you know it yourself."

"O-Okay." Irene answered hesitantly. She watched Seulgi leave her room then brought her eyes back to the white colored card, designed with golden lines. Was she ready to read it? She asked herself. She took a deep breath and leaned her back onto the bed's headboard, kicking the sheets off from her body. She took her phone to check the time, but it lead her to putting the new number, saving it in her contacts.

---

Your POV

Hearing my phone ring, I slowly reached my hand onto the bedside table to answer it without opening my eyes. I placed my phone on my ears and waited for someone to speak but it was just silent.

"Hello?" I called, trying to check if there was someone from the other line but all I heard was a sound of breathing. "Who's this? And why are you calling me early in the morning?"

"Y-Y/N?" I opened my eyes when my name was called by a very familiar voice. A voice that I just heard from last night's party but I already missed it. I missed how delicate it was, I missed how it called my name for years.