8

A month after, you quickly got yourself to fit into their world. The four girls taught you everything you should know even using the bathroom. But still, Irene and you never had any normal or any friendly conversations since you were avoiding her. You didn't want her to shout at you again or put shame on you infront of the younger girls so you just decided to keep silent. Time came that you needed to do the thing you promised to the eldest. Which was you, leaving their house.

It was night, and you were at the living room while scanning through the internet, using Seulgi's laptop.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

I sat comfortably and picked the laptop from the table, placing a throw pillow on my lap and kept scrolling up and down to read some of the things about what history wrote about me. I scoffed in disbelief, reading the words that were posted online. So people really seemed that I was a bad person.

Almost 30 minutes passed, I heard a door open that made me look at the girl who woke up in the middle of the night. She was rubbing her eyes, scratching her head. Our gazes met and she stood there for awhile as we looked at each other. I finally blinked my eyes and avoided Irene's gaze, focusing on the laptop again.

"Why are you still awake?" I heard her talk that made me look at her in shock. Did she just opened a conversation? Or it was my imagination?

She was walking towards the fridge, taking the pitcher with water and a glass. She sat on the stool and looked at me, waiting for an answer.

"Just... reading some stuff." I answered simply. "You?"

"Nightmares." She smirked and shook her head as she held the glass and propped her elbows on the counter and rested her head against the glass. It made me stare at her for a minute. She looks exhausted even though she just woke up.

But she's undeniably pretty.

"Keep doing your thing. Don't mind me," She says and I nodded and kept reading but nothing seems to get inside my head. Her beauty became a distraction for me. What is this?

I brought my gaze back to the girl and saw her staring at me that made me swallow a lump. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah." She placed the glass on the sink and silently walked towards her room as I stare at her until she opened the door and stepped inside her room, then locked it behind her.

New subscriber!

A ding from the laptop caught my attention, making me look at the notification on the lower right part of the screen. I clicked on it, then it brought me to a new window called Youtube. There, a title saying 'SMTOWN' flashed on the small screen that made me curious. Is it a place?

I looked around the screen and slowly scrolled down, seeing some videos and clips. I almost choked when I saw familiar faces on the screen. There were thumbnails, showing the girls' faces that made me click on one of it.

Lalala lalala lalalala Happiness!

Oh. What's this?

My eyes widened as the video showed the faces of the four girls that I was living with. There was Irene with her hair colored in pink, Seulgi with orange, Wendy with blue and Joy wih green. I wonder where's Yeri?

The four girls suddenly began dancing and singing. A realization suddenly hits my head, making me gasp silently. Were they singers?

I watched intently, not wanting to remove my eyes from the screen because I couldn't believe my eyes. The girls I was with are famous. They absolutely are! I think now I understand why Irene was acting like that. She wanted to protect her younger members from me. Now I understand why she was so over protective when it comes to them.