6

Hours passed but I was just staring at the room, my thoughts were flying inside my head. I was laying down on Seulgi's bed, flipping some of her books open. But they were boring.

I sat up, leaning my back on the wall and stared at myself through the mirror. I haven't asked them yet but, I wonder how they knew that I was on that place? They seem not to be surprised to see me and it seems like it was planned. Was it sorcery? No, it's impossible. They seem good and their house doesn't have a single hint of it.

The 21st Century...

Why am I even here? Is maybe because of the talisman that my grandmother gave me. Where did it came from? Was it possessed by black magic as well?

"Y/N-Oppa?" I heard a voice from the door as well as a knock. I stood up and took a deep breath before twisting the metal knob and saw Wendy standing there. "Can I come in?"

"Of course." I smiled and let her in. She closed the door behind her and one thing caught my attention. She was holding a brown book in her hands, and I knew what that was.

It was my journal.

She noticed that I was looking at it and the girl immediately smiled, then showed it to me.

"Does it look familiar?" She asked and I nodded quickly. "I guess this is really yours."

"Why do you have it?" I asked her and she just gave me a shrug.

"A stranger gave that to our youngest. At first, she told us it was a fictional book." She explained as I took the book from her. "It was you who was the protagonist, I think."

"It was me? How do you say?" I asked her as we both sat on the bed.

"Don't get offended, okay?" She giggled. "Yeri knew everything that happened in your life through that book. She knew that you used to sleep with... you know."

My eyes widened at what I heard. Does it tell what I did with those woman? This book is crazy!

"And the book described how you died. You were diagnosed with an illness, right?" She asked and I nodded with a sigh. "When you moved into the future in that book, all the chapters suddenly disappeared and replaced by your writings."

I looked at her in shock. So they knew everything?

"May I ask you something?"

"Go ahead." I nodded.

"When we saw you in the palace last night, you didn't look good." She starts. "You were... somewhat furious. As if you were mad with someone."

The memory of Yi-Byeon holding that long sword, pointing it against my neck once again appeared. I closed my eyes for a moment, making sure I still remember every moment that happened that night.

"I didn't die because of my illness, Wendy." I said and opened my eyes. She looked at me confusedly and I knew she wants to ask something. "My cousin..."

"What about him?" She asked curiously.

"He knew about my sickness. He was the one I assigned to be the next King after I die." I said weakly. "He was the one who wanted to kill me."

"W-What?" She asked in shock but I gave her a smile.

"He didn't told me his purpose. But he wanted to kill me." I added. "When he aimed that sword to my neck, it's when everything happened.

It took a minute before she could process everything that I have said. She was looking around the room, thinking deeply what she would say.

"That's why the last entry wasn't complete?" She asked that made me look on the book. I flipped it carefully, until I got into the last page.

It wasn't complete. I remembered that it was the time when I heared those weird footsteps from outside.

"He came in my room that time." I mumbled still staring at the book.

"I'm sorry for asking too much about it."

"No, it's okay. I'm really glad you asked, Wendy. I needed someone to talk about it." I shook my head and gave her a smile.

"Really? It's my pleasure then, your highness." She bowed down a bit that made me laugh. "I'll leave you alone now and give you time to rest, Oppa."

"Thank you, Wendy." She smiled before standing up, walking herself outside the room. Once she stepped out, I stared at my journal for awhile and sighed.

I wanted to asked too many questions but I knew Wendy couldn't answer it either.

Why did Yi-Byeon wanted to kill me?

Why is my book here and who gave it to Yeri?

How did I came here from the past?

And does the talisman had to do something with it?

Grandma, I need you right now.

주현 ~ 주현 ~ 주현 ~ 주현 ~ 주현 ~ 주현 ~ 

A/N:

This will be my last update for now then maybe... I'll update a week after. I promise to be more active once I'm done with my projects. It's real this time. I'm still sorry.

To be honest I'm really out of ideas and I don't know how to combine those together since school is so— ugh. Words are not enough to explain how shitty school is.

Just kidding, I need to study for the future.

Anyways, I hope you're not having a rough day like mine. Have a great week everyone! ❤️

 Have a great week everyone!  ❤️