28

It was very different.

All the other days are very different ever since I made Irene mine.

I wake up every morning with a smile, I don't feel sleepy at all. I've been getting good sleeps from the past days and I'm sure that Irene know's that she's the only reason of my sudden change. My employees were also surprised, they have never seen me at work with such a wonderful mood. But what can I do? It's what she does to me.

Flipping through the pages of the folders on my desk, I reviewed the raise of stocks of my own company. Everything was going good, people loved our products and bought it. The latest product of our Joo Enterprises that released was almost six months ago but it wasn't a big problem, even though the product is a little old already, the crowd here and there were still hooked by it. Our team made sure that the specs of our products are above standard, we made sure that we top all the expectations of our clients.

Joo Enterprises is still very young, I'm very sure that my company still has a very long way to go. But as the the CEO of this company, I'm very proud that for just two years, we had accomplished a lot of things. We have beaten those large companies that has been in the business world for years.

Inside the folder that I viewed was the blueprint of our newest product that is to be released at the end of the month. The team has been releasing a series of teasers and informations, making sure that the people are aware of the new product that will he conquering the technology world.

The laptop design was different from all the others, the 14' detachable and touch screen monitor will surely be the one to attract most of the customers but for those who has meticulous standards, the high specs of the device will blind them. We made sure that the device is capable of everything that the people wants to do. For school works, office works, business works and even gaming. We also made sure that the device is heavy duty, it's water-proof and has built-in shock-proof materials.

I turned to the desktop on my table and tried to check our rival companies' conditions. Most of them had released new models of smart phones and other electronics, they have been trying to beat our own company. But no, they couldn't. We have raised the standards of the modern technology, making us very hard to beat.

I clicked on one of the links on my computer, opening a window that shows me the new releases of our rival company. I scrolled further down, until I saw a short video clip that was uploaded just minutes ago.

'The future of Technology'

Why does it seem so familiar?

I played the video clip. The video shows the company's new product, introducing the new features of their software.

"Shit." I muttered. "Ysa!"

My hands began to shake, my head began to spin as I felt myself bursting out in anger.

"Yes, sir? Is something wrong?" She asked me worriedly, I signaled her to come closer.

"This. What is this?!" I pointed at the screen of the monitor. "They stole our designs! This how what our plan exactly looks like! They even stole our slogan!"

"O-Oh my god." The woman gasped, she had no idea just like me.

"How did this happen?!" I raged, throwing the stack of folders away from my sight. "Goddamit!"

"I-I... Oh god, I'm so sorry, sir. I-I'll do something, I-"

"Call for a board meeting."

"Yes, sir. Right away." Ysa quickly ran out of my office and informed all the board members about the emergency meeting.

I walked back and forth inside my office, thinking of what to do. They stole our design, they stole everything from us. How could this happen?!

"Chaeyoung..." I muttered as I nodded, as if agreeing to myself. "Right, right."

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and quickly dialed the woman's number, my hands were shaking in anger. It took a while before she answered the call, I wasn't surprised. I know that it'll be very hard for her to talk to me after what happened in Melbourne but I need her. I need her right now.

"Why did you call?" Her voice came out coldly, I sighed and plumped down on the couch inside my office.

"I need you. Please, I need you, Chaeng."

---

As soon as his phone call ended, his feet brought him to the conference hall.

Everything came back to normal.

His aura that is filled with so much authority suddenly came back, the frown and the darkness in his eyes came back, the old Y/N Joo came back.

The employees of Joo Enterprises panicked as soon as they saw the update of their rival company, they rushed to think of better ways to solve the problem. But it's too big, it's too hard to handle.

Rosé entered the company with Taylor following him from behind. The woman was wearing a white sleeveless top under her caramel colored blazer, her top was tucked inside her black pencil skirt. People bowed to her as they saw her, Rosé saw it with her own eyes. The whole building was on chaos. She knew that the product that's to be released at the end of the month is the only way to further beat the company's rival, but how come that their idea has been stolen? How did this happen?

As she came out of the elevator, a tensed Y/N welcomed her sight. The man walked back and forth infront of the conference room, Rosé's heart clenched a little for just seeing the man so stressed all of a sudden. I was supposed to brush away his stress in Australia but...

"Y/N." She called. The man stopped from walking with a hand scratching his head.

"Rosé." He breathed. "Thank god, Rosé. You're here, you're here."

The man approached him with such worry in his eyes, Rosé hated it when Y/N's like this.

"Hey, calm down." The woman cupped his face as Y/N exhaled. "It's okay. Everything will be fine. We'll work it out, okay?"

"Okay, right. Alright."

Rosé flashed a smile at the man and held his hands, giving it a light squeeze. She saw the people inside the conference room arguing, they were blaming one another.

"Come on, we have to fix things inside."