27

(*Play: I like you so much, you'll know it (English Cover) by Ysabelle Cuevas* Here's the video! ⬇️⬇️⬇️)

I stared at the woman infront of me as she carefully brought her chopsticks infront of her mouth, making sure that the ramen won't spill. It has been a month since we came back to Seoul and today was our day-offs and we decided to have lunch outside. As she swallowed, her eyes met mine with a twinkle, as if it just sparkled on that moment. She placed the chopsticks down on her table without breaking our eye contact.

"Stop staring." I spoke in a mumble.

"But you did first." She countered with a silly smile, making me smirk.

"You're just so pretty." I sighed.

"You never get tired of saying that, don't you?" She laughed and I nodded proudly.

There aren't so many people around the place that time and we were thankful that almost people around us are mostly old that they didn't recognize us. As we finished, we decided to take a walk on the small park just beside the establishment. It was close to a river and it has lots of trees, kids were playing around the place. Irene placed a small mat under one tree, we both took off our shoes and sat there with a sigh.

"How's work going?" She asked simply as she leaned her head on my shoulders.

"It's going well." I spoke and wrapped an arm around her. "We're taking care of your upcoming world tour."

"I'm really excited for that." She smiled then looked at me. "Can you tell me some informations?"

"You know I can't spill that." I chuckled. "It's all a surprise, Joohyun."

"That's unfair." She pouted.

"No it's not." I laughed. "That's how things at work happens."

"Tell me about your other work." She spoke. "Joo Enterprises? What's that?"

"It's my company." I spoke explaining things to her. "After I got back here, Chaeyoung helped me with all the stuff that I needed back then and now, she's a shareholder of that company. Joo Enterprises mostly focuses on manufacturing powerhouse, telephone hardwares and communication softwares."

"What does that mean?" She asked looking at me, having no idea about what I was saying. I had to laugh at her innocence, I just found it really cute.

"We often focus on devices." I spoke simply.

"Technology?"

"Yes, something like that." I nodded.

"I hate technology." She frowned. "It's just so hard to understand. Just like what you said earlier, I could barely take it in."

"It's easy to understand once you see how it works." I laughed while looking at her. "Stop acting so cute, Irene."

"I'm not! This is my natural frowning face." She looked away from me.

"Oh, is it?" I held her chin, making her look at me. "I like it."

We both just laughed while looking at each other before she moved back to her position. She was so close to me, I could smell her scent linger around my nose.

"Your eyes are a little too deep." She spoke in a normal tone. "Are you even giving your time to rest?"

"This is the only rest day I have." I held her hand and intertwined our fingers. "I could actually sleep the whole day but I'll choose to spend it with you."