Volume 1 Chapter 1

I don't own the rights to RWBY, but I do own the rights to my OCs

3rd person pov

Cy and Justin are facing each other in a arena, they seem to be 10 meters away from each other.

"You two are ready?" their dad asks and they nod "Begin!"

(Begins at video time 0:40)

Cy gets his katana and moves towards Justin, Justin gets out his dual pistols and fires at Cy, Cy counters by either slashing at the bullets or blocking them with his katana. As Cy was getting closer, Justin puts one pistol away and gets his sword. When Cy got close and when he was going to slash, Justin blocks the attack. He was about to shoot Cy, but Cy punches the gun off Justin's hand, then Justin push kicks Cy, whilst Cy did block the kick, he still went 1 meter away. Cy then got his shield and threw it, Justin phased, making the shield pass right through him, the shield hits a wall and goes back to Cy, whilst that happens Justin tries to attack Cy, Cy blocks and counters Justin's strike. When the shield is about to hit Justin, Justin phased again, making the shield pass right through him. Cy then jump slashes Justin, Justin avoids the attack, then Justin slashes with his sword, but its a fake out, he secretly grabbed machete. Cy avoids Justin's sword attack, but he then sees the machete, so he avoids at the very very very last microsecond. Cy then switches to an axe and throws it, then gets a spear and throws it, Cy then uses his boot enhancement and runs around. Justin gets his shotgun and shoots the spear and axe, but he sees Cy isn't at the same spot, he then feels a punch at the right side of his face, then multiple punches on his chest, then a kick at his backside, making him fly over to the other side of the arena.

"What is it?" says Cy, but it sounds like its coming from multiple directions "I'm too fast." Justin knows Cy is kinda predictable, so he sweep kicks and Cy falls down, the boot enhancements are deactivated, then Justin tries to do an axe kick on Cy, Cy blocks the kick and does a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu style leg lock on Justin, but Justin was able to get out. Cy got up and runs to Justin. Justin grabs his knife, the moment Cy got close, he does a close range swipe at Cy, Cy avoids it, Justin then does a quick stabbing attack, Cy blocks the attack, Justin lets go of the knife and grabs the knife with his other hand and attacks Cy. Cy sees the attack to his face, but he avoids at the very last second but he does get a scar at his cheek, Cy is then gets his knife and stabs but Justin counters with his knife and Cy side kicks Justin and charge swipe at Justin, making a small slash at Justin's chest, Justin then gets three of his throwing knives, and throws them. Cy gets his Walther PPK and shoots the knives out of the air, Justin then runs to Cy. Cy shoots Justin, twice, but Justin dodges both shots. Cy switches to a rope dart and throws it, it stabs Justin, Cy pulls it, pulling Justin, when Justin got close, Cy gets his fire boxing glove enhancement and uppercuts Justin. Cy then twirls rope dart and throws it again, stabbing Justin a second time, but Justin grabs it and pulls Cy and throws him over head, Cy does deactivate but he does still fly to the other side of the arena. Cy gets back, he gets his DMR and tries to shoot Justin, Justin uses his phasing ability and walks through the first two shots, so Cy gets close and tries to punch Justin, but the punch goes through Justin, Cy also goes through Justin, Justin deactivates his phasing ability when Cy went through and kicks Cy. Cy's eyes then gets red, Justin begins to walk to Cy. When Justin puts his hand on Cy's shoulder, Cy turned around and punched Justin so hard, that not only did Justin go to the other side of the arena, but a shockwave was created as well. Cy then runs to Justin.

(Stop song)

"Hey, you all, dinner is ready." Paige yells and she leaves.

"Well, that's it for now." says Cy and Justin's dad.