Paige bio

Name: Paige Chan

Age: 16

Eye color: Green

Skin: White

Hair and eyebrow color: Platinum gold

Hair length: About as long as Yang's

Breast size: As big as Yang's

Gender: female

Nickname: Wonder Girl

Brothers: Cy and Justin

Appearance: A green shirt, silver jacket, boots (I tried to give it a medieval look with a modern style) and a red skirt.

This is basically her in visual drawing.

Weapon: The weapon's name is Gaia's Wrath. Its a katana, with three types of dust, ice, wind and fire, which she can use to enhance her physical attacks and uses them for special attacks.

Fighting style: Being a sword fighter, she knows kali and Kenjitsu taught by her mother and Cy respectively. She also knows basic kickboxing moves, taught by Cy.

Semblance: Can manipulate plants, like trapping her opponents with vines or can making shields with them.

Personality: Smart (not typical science nerd), about the same as Ruby, except no geekiness to weapons and no addiction to cookies, and has good social skills, she can like convince people and trick people to her intentions

Weaknesses: She is strong, strong enough to lift a tank with no problem, but not at the same level as her older brothers, and has weak hand to hand experience.

Her intelligence: She gets high grades in a lot of the exams, can anticipate someone's movement before they do it, knows the weak points of the body both male and female, can solve lots of equations in her head, and one last thing she can keep up with Cy in a fight, the same Cy who is armed to the brim and is a martial artist.