Volume 1 Chapter 7

"So! There we were, in the middle of the night..." says Nora telling a story.

"It was day." says Ren. Blake isn't paying attention, she's reading a book, Led, Yang and Cy are listening, Cy has Bleach chapter 1 with him, Cobalt and Paige are talking, Sapphire and Rogue are talking as well, John is with Ruby, Justin is quiet, Weiss is doing her nails, Aizen, John and Riley are eating, and Jaune is messing with his food.

"We were surrounded by Ursai." Nora continues.

"They were Beowolves." says Ren.

"DOZENS OF THEM!" Nora continues.

"Two of them." says Ren.

"But they were no match... and in the end, Ren and I took them down and made a boatload of Lien seeing Ursa skin rugs." Nora finishes.

"She's been having this recurring dream for nearly a month now." says Ren.

"We can tell." says Justin.

"Jaune? Are you okay?" Pyrrha asks Jaune, and he snaps out of his world.

"Huh? Oh Yeah. Why?" Jaune asks.

"Its just that you seem a little... not okay." says Ruby, everyone in the table then look at Jaune.

"Guys, I'm fine. Seriously. Look." June then does a not so convincing smile. Everyone's attention is now on Team CRDL, who are bullying Velvet.

"Jaune, Cardin's been picking on you since the first day of school!" says Pyrrha.

"Who? Cardin Winchester? Nah... he just likes to mess around. You know, practical jokes." says Jaune.

"He's a bully." Ruby replies.

"Oh, please. Name one time he's "bullied" me." says Jaune.

"He did knock over your stuff." says Ruby.

"Slipped." Jaune replies.

"He turned on your shield, causing you to be trapped in that door way." says Pyrrha.

"Got broken a bit." says Jaune.

"How about that time when Cardin put you in one of those lockers then launched you away." says Cy.

"I didn't land far from the school." says Jaune.

"True." Cy replies.

"Jaune, you know if you need help, you can just ask." says Pyrrha.

"Oh, let's break his legs." says Nora with a devil grin.

"I agree with Nora." says Tyler.

"Guys, really, its fine! Besides, its not like he's only a jerk to me, he's a jerk to everybody." says Jaune. CRDL are still bullying Velvet, Riley stands up and goes to CRDL. He then gives them a death glare, scaring CRDL, Riley then brings Velvet to their table and comforts her. When Riley returned with Velvet, Jaune left the table.

"Thanks Riley." says Velvet.

"Atrocious. I can't stand people like him!" says Pyrrha, referring to CRDL.

"Not the only one." says Cy.

"He's not the only one." says Blake.

"It must be hard to be a faunus." says Yang, and everyone else on the table agrees.

"I heard someone was making fun of us." everyone looks to where the voice came from and its CRDL.

"Oh..." says John "You." 

"Yeah, now I have a question." says Cardin.

"What is it? And it better be fast." says Justin.

"Why are you all hanging out with this inhuman?" Cardin asks and points at Velvet.