Volume 1 Chapter 8

Cy, Led, Justin and Tyler arrived to their dorm, after Glynda's class and the match between Cy and Justin against CRDL. They've also finished their homework. Cy is right now just  playing Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild on the Nintendo Switch and Daisy is sleeping next to him, Justin is adjusting the gun that Weiss gave him and he has his Raven next to him, Led is reading a Fairy Tail manga, and Tyler is texting with Nora.

"It's already 22:30, we have to sleep." says Led.

"Might as well. Let's finish what we're all doing and go  to sleep." says Cy. After awhile, everybody is ready to sleep "Goodnight." Cy says to Justin and Tyler.

"Goodnight." Tyler and Justin reply, and everyone is now sleeping.

Flash back for Cy. 10 years ago.

Cy is having a nightmare, he's shaking around his bed and is yelling. 

In the nightmare.

Cy's pov

I'm in front of some sort of a school, its destroyed, crumbled, and lots of blood everywhere. I walk inside of the school, and see an elevator right in front of me, so I walk towards it, I don't know why though. When I enter the elevator there is only button, for some reason, so I press it, causing the elevator to go up. I then get out of the elevator and I just see a big hallway, seemingly like it has infinite length, and it was all dark. I get out of the elevator, beginning to walk on the hallway. As I walk and hearing echos of my steps, the lights turn on and what I saw in front of me shocked me in a way I could vomit and be disturbed. There is a woman, her height is seemingly 5'11, but the person seems dark except some blue eyes, but what I was able to notice is that the woman is holding  Amber's head, I'm now in a state of shock, I don't know why, but I feel like I'm frozen, like a statue. The shadow runs towards me, like a psychopath who is hungry to kill someone. I didn't run, I'm too scared to do anything. The woman is almost reaching me, so at that moment I turn around and runs away, running towards the elevator. The woman is caching up, but I'm running like nothing else. Once I reach the location where the elevator is suppose to be, Grimm suddenly appear from all directions. I have nowhere else to run, when I turn around, the woman tackles me to the floor. I'm so scared, right now I'm just thinking of Amber.

"Amber! Help!" I yell.

"Amber is dead! Time for more killing!" says the shadow in a demonic voice. She raises her knife and thrusts it to my head.

Out of the nightmare.

3rd person

Cy wakes up yelling and panting. He then hears the door open but is still shaking. He then feels a hug.

"It was a nightmare, its not real." says a voice, Cy recognize it as Amber, so he calmed down and hugged back. The room was dark, so Cy doesn't remember how the room looked like, but he remembers the sounds, like sounds of an Owl and the ticking of his watch that is on his bed table. After awhile, Cy is ready to sleep again, and Amber is about to leave.

"Amber?" says Cy and Amber pays attention "Can you sleep with me?"

"Sure." says Amber and she sleeps with Cy.

Next day

Cy wakes up happily and Amber is not on the bed anymore, though its clear that she got up not so long ago. Cy went downstairs and saw Amber cooking. Cy was in Amber's house because his dad was on a business trip, and his mom was on a concert, composing the soundtrack, so Cy and Paige stayed in Amber's house, with her parents.

"Good morning Cy." says Amber.

"Good morning Amber." Cy responds.

"Your breakfast will be ready, so wash your hands, wash your face and brush your teeth." says Amber, Cy nods and does so. After awhile, everyone finished, so Cy and Amber are cleaning up the table. Afterwards, Amber and Cy finished cleaning up.

"Cy, wanna talk about the dream?" Amber asks.

"No thanks." Cy responds, Amber thinks its too disturbing for Cy to talk about it, so she doesn't touch on it again "Its that, I saw you dead."

"I see." Amber responds "Cy, its just dream, it won't happen.

After awhile

Cy and Amber are walking around, at one point, Amber saw a poor girl who is being robbed. Amber looks at her and decides to help the girl.

"Amber?" Cy wonders and he looks at what Amber is doing, she's with a girl and the thieves seem to be all beaten up and running away.

"Cy, meet Cris, we're going to help her." says Amber.

"Hey Cris."  says Cy, but Cris hides behind Amber, because she's shy.

Time skip to Amber's home

Amber made some food for Cris, let her sleep a bit. After awhile, Amber went with Cris to a Church and went back home.

"Hey Cy, I'm back." says Amber and Cy hugs her, Amber hugs back.

"I want to ask something." says Cy.

"What is it?" Amber asks.

"Why do you help people?" Cy asks.

"Because, learn this, even when life is against you, you have to believe in what you do, help the people who can't defend themselves and help the little guys. Whoever you help, you can make a big difference." says Amber "Do you know why in school I always teach and help you? Because I see potential in you, you helped that one girl in school, you are willing to help people in any way possible, you put people first before yourself, and not selfish, unlike other people." says Amber.

"Thanks." says Cy with a smile.

"Cy, make a promise to me, that you'll be a great person." says Amber.

"I will." Cy responds.

Present time

Cy wakes up and begins to do a little walk outside of Beacon.

"Hey Cy!" says someone and its Yang.

"Hey Yang." Cy responds.

"Wanted to hang out." says Yang.

"Cool." says Cy, and they both walk together. At one point Cy and Yang hold hands, but they didn't notice After awhile, RWB, LJT and Paige appear.

"Just kiss you two!" says Ruby.

"Yeah!" Paige agrees, Cy and Yang noticed them holding hands and once again blush and pulls away.

"Cy and Yang sitting on a tree K I S S I N G." Ruby sings.

"Shut up you two!" says Cy and Yang, and they chase after Ruby and Paige, Justin, Blake, Weiss, Tyler and Led are laughing.

The End