Volume 1 Chapter 10

PSNR are in their dorm, after today's class. Paige is reading books and doing researches on how to be a great leader. Nathan is texting. Rogue and Sapphire are playing games.

"Hey Nathan." says Rogue "I've been wondering. Who do you text?"

"Its something that he doesn't want to talk about" says Paige.

"Okay, just been curious." says Rogue. They've been going like this for awhile.

"Well, its 23:00 pm, time to sleep." says Nathan.

"Yeah. Let's sleep." says Sapphire.

"Great. You all can go to bed now." says Paige and everyone goes to sleep. Paige continued to study until 1 am.

Paige in thought: Darn, I need to sleep now.

Paige then turns off the computer and goes to sleep.

Next day

PSNR are outside walking around. Paige seems to be thinking on what she can do as a leader, whilst Nathan, Rogue and Sapphire are talking.

"Paige, you okay?" Nathan asks.

"Yes, I'm fine." says Paige. Nathan got a text and he sees it.

"Excuse me." says Nathan and he goes away.

"You two can continue walking." says Paige and she follows Nathan.

"Well, I want to see something." says Rogue.

"What is it?" Sapphire asks.

"Privately." says Rogue.

"Okay." says Sapphire and she skimps away, happily.

"She is always so happy." says Rogue. He then looks at his headphones and checks it. It then gets stolen from his hands by CRDL "GIVE IT BACK!" Rogue tries to get it back.

"You're right! He is autistic!" says Sky.

"SO FANTASTIC!" Russell yells at the top of his lungs and Rogue falls on his knees, shutting his ears as well, since he's scared of sound.

"THIS IS GREAT!" says Cardin.

With Sapphire

Sapphire then got out of view of Rogue and stops skimping. 

"Why am I still here?" Sapphire asks herself and she looks at her wrist, she has several cuts on it "I deserve to be dead." she then cries and she has a body filled shield around her "I don't deserve them." Sapphire hears yells at where Rogue is and she runs to him. She sees what's happening and pushes Cardin to the ground, punches Sky, and throws Russel to Dove "Go away!" and CRDL runs and drop Rogue's headphones. She then goes to Rogue as he goes to his headphones "You okay?"

"Yes." Rogue responds in a harsh tone as he puts back his headphones.

"Why are you like that?" Sapphire asks.

"Its nothing." says Rogue and leaves.

"Yeah, I don't deserve them." says Sapphire.

With Paige and Nathan

Nathan is crying, he misses someone that he's texting. Paige appears.

"What is it Nathan?" Paige asks.

"She... seems to be with someone else now." says Nathan still crying. Paige wonders what to say, she knows that a good leader would support the people who follow them.

"Look Nathan, she's maybe missing you, and she's looking for someone to fill that void in her. I am 100% sure she still loves you." says Paige.

"Are you sure?" Nathan asks.