Volume 1 Chapter 9

Early

CLJT and RWBY are in  Port's class, very bored as it seems. Port then goes outside and its been 5 minutes. Port then comes back with a new student.

"Well, everyone, say hi to Anatoli. A transfer student." says Port and everyone says hi "Anatoli, sit next to Cy." Anatoli does sit next to Cy. (Daft-Punk oc)

Time skip to night

Cy's pov

I woke up from my sleep, I heard noises outside. I put on my jacket to not catch a cold outside. I won't bring my weapons, what would be the point to waste battery on something that may be as quick as getting someone back to sleep.

After awhile

I reach the rooftop and I see someone, the person seems to be around 19 years old, I don't know, he does wear a mask, so I don't know who he is, but he does seem to be taking photos and he's kneeling on the edge, like if he's Batman or Daredevil.

"Hey." I say and the person looks at me like a Deer "I know that this place is beautiful, but its like 1am and you might wake up other students." the student stands up and pulls out a pistol and shoots at me, it hits my shoulder and it pierced me. I can right now just wonder how did he do that, is it a special bullet that can pierce aura. So I use the door as cover, waiting until he finished a clip of his pistol. He ran out of bullets from his clip, so I took the door handle and threw it at his face. It hits his forehead, so I charge at the guy. A do a flying knee at his face, next up a cross, uppercut, jab in the face. I do another jab, but he grabs my fist and he did a judo throw at me on the floor and we're close to the edge. He seems like to punch me on the face, but I kicked him away to the other side. I got up and I started walking to him. When I reached him, he looked at me, I noticed is that he dropped a flash bang grenade. The grenade blew up, all I can see is a white screen and hear ringing. I feel a few punches, then thrown to the floor. I started to get my vision clearer and I noticed that he's about to punch me. The guy looks at the door and runs away, I then see Justin passing by me and I see Yang and Paige helping me up.

"Cy, you okay?" Yang asks me worried.

"Yeah." I respond and I notice Justin shooting at the guy but then the guy got out of range for Justin and got away.

"Damn, he got away." says Justin.

"Brother, come to my dorm, I can patch those wounds." says Paige.

3rd person perspective and next day

CLJT, RWBY, JNPR, PSNR, JARC, Anatoli and CVFY are outside eating together. At one point they saw Lightning.

"He seems lonely." says Yang.

"Coco, since he has a deep connection to you, why not go talk to him?" says Ruby and Coco blushes. Cy stands up and goes to Lightning.

"Hi." says Cy.

"Hey." says Lightning.

"You want to join us? It sucks to be lonely and Coco is there." says Cy, Lightning sighs and follows Cy to Cy's table. Lightning sits next to Coco.

"There you go Coco, your boyfriend is here." says Cy, Coco and Lightning then blush. After awhile, everyone finished eating.

"Wow, great food." says Led.

"What now? It is Saturday." says Ruby.

"Hey Ruby..." says Paige and Ruby looks at her, Paige then walks about up to Ruby "Tag you're it." Paige tags Rub and runs of.

"Oh! You!" Ruby chases Paige, everyone are laughing at what's happening, Justin, Weiss and Lightning smile at this.

"Cy, I'll take a walk." says Justin.