Volume 1 Chapter 3

Cy and Yang are now ready for the race.

"What will happen?" Cy asks.

"We'll go around the city and we'll come back here, who ever comes first will do whatever he/she wants to do with the loser." Yang responds.

"Okay." says Cy "Ready."

"Get set." says Yang and they are ready to blast off.

"Go!" they say at the same time and blast off.

(video time 2:31-3:53)

Cy and Yang race around the city, passing through cars, bikes and trucks, at relativistic high speeds. Yang went up a stair case that lead her to the top of a building, and Cy follows. Yang currently is at the lead, Cy is right now second, but he is keeping up with her. Cy and Yang are now going on very rough and dangerous rooftops, to the point where the average cyclist could fall, but Cy and yang are still able to continue. Cy and Yang then go down, back to the road. Cy and yang are in neck, but then Yang feels like she lost control and she falls down the bike and the bike crashes to a building.

(Song should be finished right here, maybe I'll fix this)

"Yang!" Cy goes back and goes to Yang "You alright?"

"Yes." Yang responds, Cy helps Yang up and they stare at each other's eyes.

"Hey!" says a guy and Cy and Yang step away and blush, they then look at the guy "Cy?"

"Hey Cobalt!" Cy responds to Cobalt "You immediately went from Beacon to here?" (nanomash oc)

"Yes." Cobalt responds "Mainly for your sister, she needs help on something she's making."

"Is Paige here?" Cy asks.

"Yes, she's looking through some necessary stuff right now." Cobalt responds.

"Cool." Cy responds "Oh, Yang this is Cobalt, Cobalt this is Yang."

"Nice to meet you Cobalt." says Yang.

"Nice to meet you too Yang." says Cobalt "Cy talks about you a lot."

"He does as well to you." says Yang "Saying that you're great friend and you deserve more recognition as an engineer."

"Okay I have to go and attend Paige." says Cobalt.

"Okay, but can you do for us a favor?" says Cy.

"Yes." Cobalt responds "What is it?"

"Yang's bike broke down." Cy points at Yang's crashed bike "Can you fix it?"

"Sure." Cobalt responds "Should take like 30 mins." Cobalt then brings the bike inside and begins to fix it and Paige came out with her buyings.

"Hey bro. Hey Yang." says Paige.

"Hey sis." Cy responds.

"Hey Paige." says Yang.

"I have news." says Paige "I was able to skip a year from Signal and go to Beacon!" Cy and Yang then congratulate her.

"But why didn't you come with me and Justin?" Cy asks.

"Do you know that counselor that hates me a lot for NO reason?" says Paige, Cy and Yang nod in response "Well the a cleaner found it by accident and the counselor is trying to hide the fact that she hid it and was trying to make sure I don't do well."