Volume 1 Chapter 5

Before Ruby was falling

Paige goes around the forest and looks for a partner, and she bumps into an Ursa.

"I don't think you're the partner I'm looking for." says Paige, the Ursa tries to attack her but she dodges it and gets out her sword, but then the Ursa falls down, and there are 3 people behind it.

"I had that." says Paige.

"My name is Nathan." says Nathan. (RWBYfan3 oc)

"I'm Rogue." says Rogue. (Childofpluto68 oc)

"And I'm Sapphire." says Katherine.

"Nice to meet you all. I'm Paige." says Paige.

Elsewhere

John is going around, until he bumps into someone, who seems to have fought some Grimm.

"Whops, sorry." says John.

"Its alright." says the guy "I'm Aizen."(GrayYukihira oc)

"John." says John, they then see Cobalt and another guy appear out of nowhere.

"Hey Cobalt." says John.

"Hey John." Cobalt responds "Oh and this is Riley." (ShaNEON_757 oc)

"Hey Riley." says John

"Hey John." says Riley.

"This is Aizen." says John.

"Hi Aizen." says Cobalt.

"Hi Cobalt." says Aizen.

"Well we have to go to the temple." says John and they go there.

Time skip to the temple

"Blake, Led, did you two hear that?" Yang asks.

"Yang, what should we do." Cy asks and Yang shrugs, and Blake points up, and Cy and Yang look up.

"HEADS UUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPP!" Ruby shouts and Jaune appears out of nowhere and his flown to Ruby and they go to a tree.

"Did your sister just fall from the sky?" Blake asks Yang.

"I..." Yang was about to answer, then there was an explosion and an Ursa appeared, it feel down and reveals a girl rolling on it and gets up.

"Awwww, it's broken." says a finger head girl and she checks out the Ursa, then a ninja green wearing guy. At one point the ginger haired girl appeared and picked the castle piece "I'm the queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!"

"Nora!" says the green guy, referring to the ginger haired girl.

"Coming Ren!" says Nora referring to the green guy.

"Did she just ride an Ursa?" Led wonders.

"How do I say..." Cy was about to say, then Justin and appeared running from something and it was a Geist Grimm having a rock body.

" Cy was about to say, then Justin and appeared running from something and it was a Geist Grimm having a rock body