Christmas Special

One day before Christmas.

Cy, Justin, Tyler, John, Aizen, Riley, Cobalt, Nathan, Rogue, Jaune and Ren are at shops buying some Christmas gifts for the girls, the same is happening with the girls.

Next day.

Its Christmas, everyone is having fun, there are snowball fights, ice skating, and more.

CLJT are going to RWBY's dorm, once they reach it, Cy knocks on the door and Ruby opens it.

"Hey guys." says Ruby.

"Hey Ruby." says Cy.

"Come in." Ruby let's CLJT enter, JNPR, CVFY, Lightning, JARC (John's team) and Posnar (Paige's team) except Nathan are already there, they see that Yang is playing the new Smash Bros, Weiss and Blake are reading books, Pyrrha and Jaune are talking, the same for Lightning but with Coco, Fox and Yatsohashi, Ren made pancakes for Nora, Nora then goes to Tyler and hugs him, Paige and Cobalt are talking, the same for John and Ruby,  Rogue and Sapphire are also playing games, Aizen is reading, Riley and Velvet are talking, they confessed a  month ago. Led joins Blake and Weiss, and reads her manga, Justin stays next to Weiss, and Cy plays the game with Yang.

"Aw." Yang lost in her match against Cy, Cy gives her a flick and runs away "Come back!" Yang chases Cy outside.

"Kids." says Weiss as she rolls her eyes, Cy and Yang are now outside, doing a snow ball fight.

With Nathan.

Nathan is in a dark alley way and he seems to be waiting for someone. Then there seems to be a girl next to Nathan.

"Merry Christmas." Nathan gives the girl his gift, and the girl passed her gift to Nathan "Thanks." Nathan kisses the girl in the lips and the girl kissed back

Back to Beacon

Cy and Yang are still doing a snowball fight and everyone who was in RWBY's dorm came down stairs.

"Those two are such kids." says Weiss and Yang accidentally hits her with a snowball, Justin stands up and throws a snowball at Yang. Cy blocks the snowball in time. Justin and Weiss join the snowball fight.

"Look, the person who called blue head and Yang kids, is doing snowball fights." says Led, as Cy threw a snowball at her and he laughs to death "You're dead Cy!" Led then joins the snowball fight.

With Nathan

Nathan was coming back to Beacon and he notices that everyone, except Ren, Nora, Ruby and John, who are building a snowman, are doing the snowball fight.

"Hey guys!" says Nathan and everyone saw him.

"Yo Nathan, ya back." says Cy, then Blake looks at the time.

"We have to go back inside, its almost time to give gifts." says Blake.

"Yeah, let's go." says Led, everyone goes back inside, and Ruby, Nora, Ren and John finished decorating their snowman.

Inside RWBY's dorm

Everyone is in RWBY's dorm.

"I go first." says Ruby, Ruby gets her gift and gives it to John "Hope you like it." John opens it and he smiles, as he sees that its the Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild.

"Thanks Ruby." says John and Ruby smiles. Weiss' turn, she gets her gift and gives it to Justin. Justin opens it and its a new gun, Justin smiles, as a sign of thank you to Weiss. Blake grabs her gift and gives it to Led. Led opens it and its a necklace for both of them, Led then wears it and it matches her very well.