Volume 1 Chapter 2

The airship landed and vomit boy got out immediately and vomited at the nearest garbage bin that there is as everyone got out. Cy, Yang, Justin and Ruby all have the face of surprise, awe and impressed.

"The view from Vale's got nothing on this." says Yang.

"Quiet Yang, you're ruining the moment." Justin tells Yang, then a guy begins to pass by and Ruby stares at his weapon.

"Ooh! Ooh! Sis! Guys!" says Ruby fangirling over some weapons, Justin has the face of "that's cute", whilst Cy and Yang have there exact same face "That kid has got a Collapsible Staff!" then a girl passes by "And she's got a fire sword!" Ruby was now excitedly walking to the weapon like if she was hypnotized, Yang follows Ruby, grabs her hood and pulls her back to the spot.

"Come on Rubes, they're just weapons." says Cy.

"Just weapons?" Ruby replies "They're an extension of ourselves! They're a part of us! They're so cool!"

"Well why can't you swoon over your own weapon?" says Yang "Aren't you happy with it?" Ruby then gets out her weapon.

"Of course I'm happy with Cresent Rose!" Ruby replies "I just like seeing new ones. Its like meeting new people, but better." Yang then, playfully, pushes Ruby's hood over her head.

"Ruby," says Yang as she puts Ruby's hood on her head "Come on, why don't go try and make some friends of your own?"

"But why would I need friends when I have you, Justin and Cy?" says Ruby as she took off her hood.

"She means NEW friends." Cy replies "Also our friends are here, we gotta go, c you all later!" Cy and Yang then go walk with their friends, Justin stays and Ruby spun around from Cy and Yang's sudden leave.

"Wait!" says Ruby "Where are you two going?! Are we suppose to go to our dorms?! Where are our dorms?! Do we have dorms?! I don't know what I'm doing." Ruby then falls down on a luggage cart and makes a mess.

"Ruby! Are you alright?" Justin asks Ruby and helps her up.

"What are you doing?!" asks a girl.

"Uh... sorry!" Ruby apologies.

"Sorry?!" the girl replies "Do you have any idea of the damage you could have caused!?"

"She fell down by accident." says Justin trying to help Ruby and Ruby picks up a suitcase and gives it to the girl.

"Really? Well then maybe she would have known the damage!" the girl then pulls the suitcase from Ruby "This is dust, mined and purified from the Schnee Quarry." the girl then grabs a bottle of Dust "What are you, brain dead? Dust, fire, water, lightning, energy!" as she waves around the bottle, some dust smoke comes out, and Ruby seems like she's about to sneeze "Are you even listening to me? IS any of this sinking in? What do you have to say to yourself?" Ruby then sneezes and has a smoke of fire, and some lightning and ice. The bottle then goes to a girl who's reading a book and wears a bow, the girl picks it up.

"You need to go now!" Justin now seems like he had enough with the girl.

"Oh really?" the girl counter argues "I just explained the whole thing to her, yet look to what she did!"the girl points out "In fact what are you two doing here? She seems too young to attend this school, and you don't even look prepared to do this!"

"I think I'm more prepared then you!" Justin counters "Princess!"

"Its heiress actually." says the girl with the bow and comes in "Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company."

"Yeah yeah yeah." says Justin "One of the largest producers of energy propellent in the world."

"Finally!" says Weiss "Some recognition! So why do you pick on my cold guy?"