Volume 1 Chapter 6

In CLJT's dorm

Led wakes up due to a ring, coming from Cy's scroll, but it didn't wake up Cy, even though Justin, Tyler and Led woke up.

"Jeez, Cy was right." says Tyler, Led gets up and pushes Cy off his bed.

Cy gets up very angry.

"Led, what was that for?!" Cy shouts at Led.

"You didn't wake up you dunce, plus your ring tone sucks." says Led.

"But it was no reason to push me of the bed!" Cy replies.

"Why did we vote for this guy again?" Led asks Justin and Tyler.

"My scroll is recharging." Tyler replies.

"Ditto." says Justin, when Led looks at Cy he front kicked her to the other side of the room.

"Why you." Led gets up and is about to fight Cy but Tyler stops them both.

"Alright, you two must stop." says Tyler.

(Pause song)

"Okay..." Cy replies "So, we have a like two hours before class starts, so we have some times to get ready and tidy our stuff."

"I go first." says Led and she enters the bathroom to change. CLJT puts up posters, manga, books, Cy instals a TV with some video games, clothes and other things. After awhile, they're all ready for class and tidied their room. They then walk to Port's class.

Time skip to when everyone are in class

"Monsters! Deeeeemons!... Prowlers of the night!" says Port "Yes, the creatures of Grimm have many names, but I merely refer to them as prey! Ha ha!" RWBY and CLJT are sitting next to each other and they are in the front row, they all also have varying stages of interest: Cy, Blake, Yang, Tyler, Led and Justin are just paying attention, Weiss is taking notes, and Ruby was taking a nap then woke up due to Port's bad joke "Uhhhhhh... And you shall too, upon graduating from this prestigious academy! Now as I was saying: Vale, as the other three kingdoms, are safe Havens in an other wise treacherous world! Our planet is absolutely teeming with creatures that would love nothing more than to tear you to pieces! And that's where we come in. Huntsmen! Huntress!" Port then gives Yang a wink, which she groans uncomfortably at and Cy has a mad look on his face "Individuals who have sworn to protect those who cannot protect themselves! From what you ask? Why, the very world!"

"Ayyyy-yep!"  a student stood up for a moment as everyone looks at him strangely before sitting down, embarrassed.

"That is what you are training to become." says Port "But first: A tale of a young, handsome man... me! When I was a boy..." Cy is trying not to fall asleep , and Weiss notices that Ruby is doing something on her paper.

Cy whispering to Yang: Humor me.

Yang thinks of something.

"...Despite of smelling of cabbages..." Yang then gets an idea and passes a paper to Ruby telling her what to do. Ruby snickers at what she did, which is a drawing of Port, spelling Professor Poop, causing Cy, Yang, Blake, Led and Tyler to laugh, Weiss got mad, and Justin chuckles a bit "Ah-heh-hem." everyone's attention is now at Port "In the end, the Beowulf was no match for my sheer tenacity, and I returned to my village with the beast in captivity and my head held high, celebrated as a hero!" Port then takes a bow, Weiss then gets angry at what Ruby's antics, the same for Cy "The moral of this story? A true huntsman must be honorable!" Ruby is balancing an apple on a book with her pencil held only by her finger while making a silly face, as for Cy, he seems to not falling a sleep "A true huntsman must be dependable!" Cy is drawing a manga, and Ruby feel asleep "A True huntsman must be strategic, well educated, and wise!" Ruby is picking her nose, and Cy is reading Bleach final chapter "So, who among you believes themselves to be the embodiment of these traits?" Weiss angrily raises her hand.

"I do, sir!" says Weiss.

"Well, then, let's find out!" says Port "Step forward, and face your opponent." There is a cage with some beast in it.

After awhile

Weiss is in her regular clothes and has her weapon ready, she's prepared to fight the beast in the cage. Her teammates are cheering for her, CLJT are also supporting her, though Weiss does scold Ruby.

"Allllright!" says Port and is ready to open the cage "Let the match... begin!" Port opens the cage, revealing a Boarbatusk. The Boarbatusk charges at Weiss. Weiss deflects the Boarbatusk and rolls to the side, getting ready for its next move. The Grimm is at a distance away from its enemy, studying her "Ha-ha! Wasn't expecting that, were you?" says Port.

"Hang in there Weiss!" says Ruby. Weiss is speeding towards the Grimm, she strikes her weapon into its skull but it gets stuck in the Boarbatusk's tusk, Weiss is now trying to get her rapier back.

"Bold, new approach. I like it!" says Port.

"Come on, Weiss, show it who's boss!" says Ruby. Weiss glares at Ruby, causing the Boarbatusk to disarm her, landing far away. The Boarbatusk knocked Weiss back with its head.

"Oh-ho! Now what will you do without your weapon?" says Port. The Boarbatusk charges at Weiss again, Weiss rolls out o the way, causing the Grimm to crash to a table, and Weiss runs to her weapon. She then picks it up.

"Weiss! Go for its belly! There's no armor underneath-" says Ruby.

"Stop telling me what to do!" Weiss interrupts Ruby. The Boarbatusk does a roll attack at Weiss. Weiss makes a blue and white circle, blocking the attack. Weiss then does a back leap to a black snow flake, turning into blue again, she then dives into Boarbatusk's stomach, killing the Grimm.

"Bravo! Bra-vo! It appears we are indeed in the presence of a true Huntress in training!" says Port "I'm afraid that's all the time we have for today. Be sure to cover the assigned readings, and... stay vigilant! Class dismissed!" CLJT gets up and leaves. Cy was thinking about his position as leader, after Weiss' actions to Ruby being the leader. Before reaching their dorm, Cy sits down on a bench.

"You guys can go ahead." says Cy, Led does so, but not Justin and Tyler.

"Why Cy?" Justin asks.

"You heard me. Just go." says Cy.

"Let's talk to you Cy, what is it?" Tyler asks and they sit next to him.

"I'm just nervous of my position as the leader." says Cy.

"Why?" Justin asks.

"I just don't feel so sure on this position. What if I make a mistake and then you guys stop listening to me, and everyone ridicules us?" says Cy.

"Listen Cy, it doesn't matter what everyone else says." says Tyler "Firstly. Secondly, no one ever sees themselves as THE leader that is destined to lead everyone. A good leader is dictated by his or her actions."

"But I never led anyone and I'm not exactly leader quality." Cy replies "I think Ozpin made a mistake."

"As we all know," says Justin "Ozpin must have picked you as leader for a reason."

"Yeah," Tyler agrees "Your actions in just the initiation, proves your leader qualities. You also have hero traits, and you fight like a badass."

"Don't be afraid for being leader, if you make a mistake, you will make up for it." says Justin. Cy smiles and he seems a bit more sure on being the leader.

"You'll be our leader till the end." says Tyler. Now Cy seems a bit more sure being leader

The End