Volume 1 Chapter 11 part 1

CLJT are in a training room.

Cy now has new version of his weapons. (The Mark 2.)

"Alright guys, its like 12:00 at this point, so Tyler, this will be our last match before we go to eat lunch." says Cy and Tyler nods in response.

"You two ready?" Led asks "FIGHT!"

Tyler charges a giant fireball in a combination of his lightning element. Cy runs to Tyler. Tyler fires the fire electric ball. Cy uses his shield to block it but got pushed back as a result. Tyler then does a flying kick at Cy then a roundhouse kick at Cy. Cy blocked the roundhouse kick and throws Tyler to the ground. Tyler then moves out of the way when Cy was about to step on his face. Tyler got back up. Cy uses lightning boot enhancement to do multiple rapid punches at Tyler. Tyler may be dodging them, but he's having trouble since Cy is moving too fast for him to properly keep up. Cy then does a jab at Tyler which actually connects this time. Tyler recovers and lightning is going around him.

"You're not the only one who can go around mach 12." says Tyler. Tyler then runs at Cy and now they're both fighting in super speed. They are moving so fast that all that Justin and Led see are after images that seem to occur at the same time. Tyler then appears and shoots lightning at Cy. Cy then gets a giant sword, points it up, lightning and fire appear on it, Cy then swings it down and fires a wave electricity and fire. The wave is countered by the lightning and they both cancel each other out. Tyler throws a giant spear of blue ice, the strongest form of ice. Cy then just punches the spear, then he uses his boxing enhancement. Tyler then makes fire fists and both of them start doing rapid punches at blazing speeds. Cy then punches Tyler, the result caused a huge disturbance in the air. Tyler then does a push kick at Cy and with just a step caused an earthquake around Cy. Once Cy falls down, Tyler uses his Blades of Chaos and adds some fire on it. Tyler uses his blades and swings at Cy. Cy blocks it with his giant sword then uses his pistol to shoot at Tyler. Tyler blocks it and fires some lightning at Cy, who blocks with his shield and pushes it back, shocking Tyler.

"You must be shocked," says Cy. Cy then uses his pistol to shoot at Tyler. Tyler then makes an electric shield to block the bullets. Once Tyler deactivates and breathes fire at Cy. Cy blocks with the shield then get his AK-47 machine gun to shoot at Tyler. Tyler dodges all of them. Cy then gets his giant sword and with in conjuction with his boot enhancement, charges at Tyler in blazing speeds. Tyler blocks the attack in time.

(pause song)

"Hey, guys! Its time to eat lunch!" its Yang.

"Oh come on!" says Cy.

"Okay, let's go," says Led.

Time skip to the mess hall Tyler goes to Nora.

"Hey, Nora. Can we stay alone?" Tyler asks.

"Sure," says Nora and walks with Tyler.

After a while to the forest "Sorry for bringing you out here. But I want to get something off my chest." says Tyler.

"Its cool. I wanted to come with you too."

Both of them are now at a flower field. Tyler does look nervous.

Tyler in thought: Okay, no holding back.

"So Nora, I want to tell you something."

"Hm?"

"Well... each day when I hang out with you, I sometimes get goosebumps when thinking of you. Your hyperactive personality, your iron gut of eating, always showing a smile on your face. I can't stop thinking about it."