Bad Things 😈

"To me it's sexy, but I didn't really think about it as being edgy and a step further, because it represents feelings about love that I related to and..." Camila answered during an interview about the song "Bad Things" but wasn't able to continue when a memory flashed her thoughts.

" Camila answered during an interview about the song "Bad Things" but wasn't able to continue when a memory flashed her thoughts

A green-eyed woman met the gaze of a brown-eyed girl when she entered the dark and empty room.

"Oh my god, Lauren, you scared me!What are you doing here, alone and in the dark?" Camila gasped when she saw Lauren sitting on the couch in their hotel room.

Camila got tired and thought about going back to their hotel room after the show and did not expect that she would see Lauren there as if she's waiting for her.

The green-eyed woman did not say a thing but instead walked towards the brunette.

"Wh-what are you.." Camila wasn't able to finish her sentenced when Lauren pushed her against the door and hungrily went in for a kiss.

Camila returned Lauren's kisses with the same intesity and grabbed her face to deepen the kiss.

The green-eyed woman locked the door and pulled the zipper of the brown-eyed girl's dress and took it off by letting it slip slowly on the floor.

"I saw how you looked at me, Camz," the green-eyed woman confessed in a raspy voice while raining kisses on Camila's neck.

"O-oh yeah?" Camila responded with a moan.

"Tell me..." Lauren whispered and sucked Camila's neck and bit her ear lobe slightly. "What were you thinking?" She asked seductively that made Camila bite her lip.

"I wanted to do bad things to you, baby," Camila smirked and removed Lauren's dress, leaving them both in their underwears since they were already braless.