5 Minutes 🚿

"Mila! I swear, if you don't finish showering in 5 minutes--"

"I will, Normani," Camila said laughing. "Or do you just wanna shower together just like the last time?"

"Mila, no!"

Camila laughed at Normani's disgusted face.

"Just use your 5 minutes wisely and quick."

"Is taking my clothes off timed as well?"

Normani glared at her and Camila smiled in the cutest way possible.

"Your time starts after I close this door," Normani said before closing the bathroom door in front of her.

Camila started taking her clothes off and went inside the shower. She turned the knob slowly and the cold water greeted her face.

"Oh my god, that's cold," she muttered.

She poured the liquid soap on her body and then took a Gardenia scented shampoo and poured some on her hand. She rubbed it against her palms before putting it on her hair. She turned the water off when she heared the door open.

"Mani? It's not 5 minutes yet," Camila said before turning the shower on again and started rinsing the soap on her body and shampoo on her head off. "I'm not yet finished."

She saw a silhouette of a person walk towards the shower and opened the curtains.

"Ahhh--" she screamed but the sneaking woman immediately landed her hand on Camila's mouth.

"Shhh...Mmm, my girl smells so damn good."

Camila's shocked face met Lauren's grin. She immediately covered her intimate parts.

"Mila? What's wrong?" Normani said when she heard Camila scream. "Are you okay?"

"Uhmm..Y-yeah. I just thought there was a monster behind the curtain."

Lauren softly laughed and Camila glared at the green-eyed woman to make her stop laughing at her response.

"Oh, c'mon, Mila," Normani said. "Just quit playing around and finish showering."

"Yeah, I'll be out in a few minutes," Camila said before removing Lauren's hand on her mouth and then covered her private parts again.

"Lauren! What are you doing here?" Camila hissed but only received a chuckle from the green-eyed woman in front of her.

"I just want to help you use your 5 minutes wisely," Lauren said seductively while grinning widely. "And besides, don't you want us to shower together?"

"Mani will be here in a few minutes," Camila said while peeking at the door if it was properly locked.

"This will be quick, babe," Lauren reassured as she slowly pushes Camila against the wall. "Don't worry about a thing. I mean, doesn't the thrill of being caught adds to the excitement?"

"But--" Camila wasn't able to finish her sentence when Lauren placed her finger on Camila's lips.

"Shhh...Just shut those delicious lips," Lauren said before tasting Camila's full lips and then planted soft kisses on the naked girl's neck.

Camila made a soft moan as Lauren took Camila's hands away from her intimate parts and pinned them on her side against the wall. The petite blushed as the older woman's eyes traveled from her breasts down to the junction between her thighs.

"God you're beautiful, Camila," Lauren said filled with astonishment in her voice that made the brown-eyed girl's cheek turn even redder.

"Okay, you won, Jauregui," Camila said and smiled at Lauren who's still amused by her perfection. "But make it quick."

Lauren smirked and slowly turned Camila to face the wall. She hungrily kissed Camila's neck from the back and cupped her breasts.

"Ughh...G-god..." Camila let out a soft moan as Lauren worshipped her hard temples.

Lauren's right hand traveled down to Camila's pearl and rubbed it softly while her left hand is cupping Camila's breast and is still sucking Camila's neck.

Camila bit her lip to stop herself from moaning so loud. The sound of the shower allowed her to only make soft moans.

"L-lauren, ahhh...it feels so good," Camila said as she tries to hold on against Lauren's neck from her back who's still devouring her nape to gain strength.

Camila reached for Lauren's lips and hungrily kissed it while the green-eyed woman's fingers are still skillfully making circles on Camila's sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Ughh...Make me come," Camila pleaded as she catches her breath.

Lauren then faced Camila and kneeled down to meet her soaking center. She senselessly sucked Camila's bud of pleasure and inserted two fingers inside her, thrusting hard as she could.

"Ohhh god...Lauren," Camila moaned as she feels her peak coming. "I'm gonna come," she added while grabbing Lauren's hair.

A loud, continuous knock was heard from the door.

"Camila?! It's 5 minutes!" Normani shouted and continued knocking at the bathroom door.

"Y-yeah...I'm...I'm coming!" Camila shouted and came on Lauren's skillful tongue.

Lauren licked Camila's folds clean as the brown-eyed girl is still trying to hold on against Lauren to support her wobbly knees. Lauren then trailed kisses on Camila's stomach up to her lips. She was still weak and is still trying to recover from her orgasm. Camila tasted her own from Lauren's mouth but she didn't mind it.

"I didn't make you come, baby," Camila pouted as she watched Lauren get out of the shower.

Lauren chuckled.

"It's okay, babe, you can get me next time," Lauren replied with a wink.

"For the record, that was the greatest 5-minute shower in my entire life," Camila said as she watches Lauren get her towel for her.

"For now, babe, for now," Lauren smirked and put the towel around Camila's wet body.

Lauren went out of the bathroom and made sure that no one would see her. Camila followed afterwards and saw Normani playing with her phone and Lauren is at the side drying herself off.

"Uhmm..Mani?" Camila said that caught the attention of Normani and Lauren. "Can Lauren go in first? I accidentally splashed her with water and now she's already wet."

Camila and Normani both looked at Lauren who is still drying herself with a towel.

"You'll just have to wait for another 5 more minutes," Camila smiled at Normani and then looked at Lauren and gave her a wink.

Normani sighed.

"Alright," Normani said. "Just 5 minutes."

Please hit "vote", comment, and follow me! ♥