Undressing Room (G!P) 🚪👀

R E Q U E S T E D

The crowd went wild after Shawn and Camila's hot performance of "Señorita".

After the performance, they headed towards the back and a lot of people took pictures and congratulated them.

"That was amazing, you guys!" one of the photographers said.

"You look so perfect together," the other one commented.

"Thank you so much. That means a lot to us," Shawn replied with a smile.

"Hey, I'll be right back, okay? " Camila tiptoed to reach for Shawn's ear and whispered.

"Where are you going?" Shawn asked.

"To the dressing room. I need to change," Camila answered before leaving. "Be right back."

Camila walked back to the dressing room and before entering, she requested the security to give her privacy.

She opened the door to the room and her eyes immediately widened when she saw Lauren sitting on the couch and stared at her.

"What are you doing here?!" Camila scowled as she immediately closed the door behind her

Lauren just smirked.

"You shouldn't be here," Camila added. "Get out before anyone sees you."

"I just wanted to see you," Lauren answered. "I wanted to see you perform."

Lauren stood up from the couch and walked slowly towards Camila.

"Why are you doing this?" Camila asked in confusion.

"I also wanted to see how long you can keep up with this act you and Shawn are doing. Oh and uhm, I might just say that you guys are getting better."

"It's not just an act, Lauren. Shawn and I are actually together."

Lauren stopped walking and raised her eyebrow in disbelief.