Spaghetti 🍝

"Food is served," Camila said as she placed their food on the table.

"Stupid!" Lauren cussed while scrolling down her phone.

"Where's my banana?" Camila said and turned her head to find her banana. "Oh, there you are," she said as she took the banana on the kitchen counter of the hotel they are in for the tour.

"How can you even say that?" Lauren said and took her food.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Camila asked and sat near Lauren.

"These guys on Twitter are insisting that I'm gay."

"Hmmm...Is it about-"

"Camren. Tss."

Camila just nodded and although she was hurt, she just kept it to herself and decided not to let her know how it make her feel.

"Okay, at first it was okay but now? It's really getting me annoyed," Lauren said and mixed up her spaghetti. "They're all delusionals. This is sick."

"Well, why are you so pissed off? I mean, whatever floats their boat right?" Camila said while mixing her spaghetti too.

"I just don't get it," Lauren said while scrolling on her phone. "Why do they ship us so much? Are they seeing things we don't?"

"Hmmm...Maybe?" Camila said and peeled her banana slowly. "I feel like...you know? We have the chemistry just like how well this banana go with this spaghetti," Camila said, trying to lighten up the conversation.

Lauren exhaled a heavy breath.

"And another thing, why don't you just let them ship us? It's making them happy. You want our fans to be happy, right? Why can't you just ignore them? Why is it affecting you like it's real?" Camila said.

"They're just lying to theirselves."

"Are they really lying to theirselves or is it you?"

Lauren's eyebrows met and looked at Camila.

"What do you mean?" Lauren said.

"What?"

"What are you trying to say, Camila?" Lauren said and arched her brow.

"Nothing," Camila said and smiled mischievously. "Here, just eat,"

Camila lifted her fork and scooped some spaghetti.

"Open your mouth," Camila said as if she was feeding a child. "Come on, taste my spaghetti."

Lauren shook her head and smirked before finally opening her mouth.

"How was it? What does my spaghetti taste like? " Camila said.

"It's sweet."

Camila just smiled as she watched the green-eyed woman chew the food in her mouth.

"Oh, uhm, you have a little something in your—"

Lauren held her breath when Camila leaned towards her, wiping the sauce on her lips with her thumb. The green-eyed woman watched Camila as she puts her thumb in her mouth and sucked the sauce from it.

Lauren felt as though Camilla's lips were on hers and her tongue along her bare skin

Lauren felt as though Camilla's lips were on hers and her tongue along her bare skin. All she could do was to part her lips under her touch.

She inhaled deeply and shook her head.

Lauren didn't want to admit that Camila bring sensations like no one else can.

"Excuse me," Lauren said and walked towards the kitchen counter, trying to fight the tension growing inside her.

"What's the matter?" Camila followed the confused woman and stood behind her.

"I don't like this," Lauren answered.

"What do you mean?"

"This feeling. I don't like this. I don't want this."

Camila brought her lips to Lauren's ear and whispered, "But your body tells me otherwise."

Lauren felt her stomach flutter and her nerves trembled. She shivered as she felt Camila's body pressing behind her back and she twitched when she felt her hand trailed down to her body.

From her already hard nipples...

To her stomach...

To her...

"Camz, stop," Lauren faced Camila and used all her remaining strength to stop whatever was about to happen.

"What's wrong?" Camila asked.

"I—I'm straight."

Camila displayed a smirk on her face.

"So is spaghetti until it gets wet," Camila said.

Lauren gasped as the brown-eyed girl finally touched her wet core from behind and sucked her nape gently.

Lauren's lips betrayed her when it let out a soft moan.

Camila smirked.

She rubbed Lauren's center painfully slow, making Lauren beg for more.

"Ugggghhh....." Lauren couldn't help but moan.

Camila continued to pressure the green-eyed woman's core with her finger, thumb rubbing circles on her clit.

"Camz... ughhhhh...."

Camila stopped teasing and went deep.

Lauren almost lost her mind.

"Fuck...just like that, Camz," Lauren demanded as she guided Camila's fingers inside her.

"Does that feel good?" Camila said while still thrusting her fingers inside her.

Lauren felt her knees weak so she held on the edge of the counter.

"Ahhh..yes," Lauren responded with heavy breaths.

Lauren came with a loud cry and trembling knees.

But Camila wasn't done yet.

She pulled Lauren's shorts down and made her sit and spread her legs on the kitchen counter.

"Let me taste you," Camila said before kissing Lauren's lips.

The brown-eyed girl's lips were warm and hungry...soft, yet demanding.

Her hand slid under Lauren's shirt and easily cupped her breasts since Lauren wasn't wearing any brassiere.

Camila's lips went down from Lauren's neck...

To her stomach...

To her legs...

And to her wet folds...

Camila licked Lauren's lower lips clean.

The green-eyed woman's breath became heavier as Camila continued sucking on her clit.

"Mmmm..." Camila said and scooped Lauren's juices with her finger and sucked it. "You're sweeter."

Camila inserted 2 fingers and thrusted, going deeper inside the green-eyed woman's cunt.

"Ohhhh...... Ughhhh.....D-deeper, Camz, fuck," Lauren said and pushed Camila's fingers further inside. "I want your fingers deep inside me..."

Camila granted the green-eyed woman's request and dipped her fingers deeper and faster. She put her warm mouth on Lauren's clit and draw circles around it with her tongue.

"Fuck," was all Lauren could say.

The green-eyed woman clenched her pussy hard around Camila's fingers as she came hard.

"Ugggghhh........"

Camila stood up and gave Lauren a quick peck on her lips and winked. She sucked the tip of her fingers off individually.

"So sweet," Camila said with a smirk.