She Loves Control (G!P) 👠💄 Part 2

"Oh my god! I'm so excited!" Ally gleefully said as she made little jumps.

"Okay, calm down," Lauren said and chuckled. "I'll just catch up with you guys to the lobby."

"Okay! Make it quick 'cause we have a lot of stuff to do today!" Ally said before leaving.

Lauren stood up and went to the bathroom to fix herself when she heard a knock on the door.

"Ally must've left her keys," Lauren said to herself as she walked towards the door and opened it.

Her eyes widened when Camila greeted her with a smile. She entered the room and immediately shut the door.

"Hey," Lauren said but Camila suddenly pinned her against the wall.

The brown-eyed girl devoured Lauren's mouth in a deep and passionate kiss. Her hand fisted in Lauren's hair, angling her head back. Her other hand reached behind the green-eyed woman, gripping her ass and pulling Lauren against her body.

Lauren whimpered and clutched Camila's shoulders to keep herself upright.

After several heated moments, Camila trailed her mouth down the green-eyed woman's neck to bite her shoulder then soothed the bite with her tongue.

Camila chuckled darkly as she heard Lauren moan.

"Good morning," Camila said with a smile.

"Good morning," Lauren returned a smile. "Did you miss me a lot? You're so early today."

Camila chuckled before answering, "I just had this idea and it made me want to see you as soon as possible."

"Oh yeah? What kind of idea?" Lauren's eyes narrowed at the mischevous glint in Camila's eyes.

"It's a game, really, and one I think you'll like," Camila replied while her hand slid inside the green-eyed woman's panties.

"I like how this game begins," Lauren said with a sigh.

Camila slipped two fingers into the top of Lauren's folds and began to roll her clit between them, finding her wet already from her kiss.

Lauren's eyes slid closed and her sigh turned into a moan as Camilla's fingers sped up.

Hearing the wet sounds of her lover fingering her sex made her wet even more.

"Ohhh... Ughh... ," she moaned, gripping Camila's arms, "You're gonna make me come."

"I know," Camila replied lowly, letting her lips brush over hers.

Then, just as Laueen felt the coil of pleasure start to peak, Camila stopped and pulled her hand from her now wet panties.

She pressed her whole hand against the green-eyed woman's mound, not allowing her any movement.

"No! Please," Laueen moaned, this time now with pained need. "Why did you stop?!"

"You should have asked about the rules to this game before you let me start," Camila said with a devilish grin.

Lauren pressed her thighs tight together, trapping Camila's hand and tried to move, but the brown-eyed girl held her firm.

"No, baby," Camila said frowning at Lauren. "I'm gonna control when are you allowed to come. I promise it will be worth it," she said and sucked her fingers clean.

Lauren fought back the urge to grind against Camila as the edge of arousal lessened. Camila kissed her forehead gently.

"Good girl," Camila purred as she pressed her body against Lauren and lovingly stroked her cheek. "I want to bring you to that edge several times, pushing your sweet body higher and higher until you can't take it a moment longer and then I will catch you when you fall," Camila said and smirked.