Lauren's Property ⚠

The Fifth Harmony are screaming for joy and are celebrating for winning two VMA's.

"Thank you guys so much. This is such an honor. Oh my goodness! Just to be even in the category with those people is such an amazing opportunity. We love every single person in that category and shout out to Ty! We love you so much!" Normani said while they received the award for Best Collaboration together with Ty Dolla Sign.

After the show, everybody congratulated the girls at the backstage. They were so overwhelmed and were literally screaming their hearts out.

"Oh my goshh! I can't believe it guys!" Ally said while jumping out of happiness.

"Two VMA's! This is so dope!" Dinah exclaimed. "We should celebrate!"

"Y'all should really celebrate," Ty said smiling while entering the dressing room and walked towards the girls.

"You should too, Ty," Lauren said. "You're part of this and we love you!" she added and embraced him.

Ty chuckled and smiled widely as he took Lauren for a tight embrace.

"Thank you," Ty replid. "You look smoking hot, by the way," he added that made Camila roll her eyes.

Camila tried to act normal and just smiled while watching Lauren and Ty share a hug.

"Oh yeah, you should celebrate," Camila proclaimed. "I mean, we should all celebrate. Congratulations to all of us!"

Camila widened her arms and went in between Ty and Lauren and everybody shared a group hug.

Camila tapped Ty's shoulder and congratulated him once again before he left.

"Bye, Ty," Camila waved at Ty and grinned.

"What was that for?" Lauren whispered.

"What?" Camila asked in the most confused manner.

"That was weird" Lauren asked and chuckled.

"What do you mean weird? I just congratulated him and gave him a Fifth Harmony group hug 'cause he's somewhat part of us," Camila said. "That's not weird. You said it yourself. He's part of us and we love him."

"Are you jealous of Ty?" Lauren chuckled as she watched at the smaller girl cross her arms in front of her.

"Lovebirds," Dinah blurted out and pulled Ally and Normani's arms. "Let's get outta here, ladies." she added before they exited the scene while softly laughing.

"Excuse me? Me? Jealous? I am not jealous, okay? You assume a lot of things, Jauregui," Camila defended herself.

"Oh really?" Lauren said in a sarcastic voice. "Well, if you say so."

"You know what? Why don't you go out and party with him?" Camila said in a higher volume. "Atleast you guys can both show affection in public."

Lauren sighed and cupped Camila's face and smiled.

"Camz, Ty and I are just really good friends, okay?" Lauren said in a soft voice. "Chill, babe. I'm yours."

"Why don't we just confess to the world that we're together?"Camila pouted. "Tell them that you're mine and I'm yours."

"Baby, c'mon," Lauren said in a calming voice. "You know we can't. Besides, it's not just for our own good but also for the girls."

"I hate this," Camila hissed as she removed Lauren's hands from her face.

"Believe me, I hate it as much as you do, baby."

"Okay, fine, whatever," Camila said. "I'll continue the acting and don't you dare go near me or touch me in public."