Slowly 😋

"What is best done slowly?" the radio host asked that made Lauren pause for quite a time...

"Ugh...Camz," Lauren whimpered as she felt Camila's flat tongue give her wet core a long lick.

Camila's plump lips felt so good against Lauren's moist lower lips. She placed her soft hands on the older Latina's thighs to firmly hold it and stop her from squirming too hard.

"Fuck, Camz, ahhh..." Lauren let out a raspy moan as Camila slid her tongue inside her.

"Mmm...yum," Camila said against Lauren's folds before giving it a long lick.

The green-eyed woman's pussy pulsated everytime Camila's lips made contact with it. Lauren arched her back when Camila's fingers sharply entered the dark-haired woman's deep core.

"Fuck..."Lauren moaned. "Your fingers feels so good inside me, baby."

Camila continued thrusting her fingers in and out of Lauren's soaking pussy slowly and the sound of her own juices turns her on even more.

The brown-eyed Latina then added the pleasure by sucking the older woman's clit that was immediately responded by a moan.

"Ahhh...baby, that's it," Lauren whimpered and she clutched the blanket beside her. "I'm so close."

Camila did not stop from what she was doing. She wanted to devour this green-eyed Latina. She quickened her pace as she felt when Lauren was close to reach her peak.

"YES! Ugh...yes," Lauren's body trembled uncontrollably as she reached her climax. "F-fuckk, ahhh..."

Camila held on to Lauren's undulating hips as the sea of pleasure made her breathless.

She sighed and smiled at Camila who licked every juice from her. The brown-eyed girl watched as Lauren recover from her orgasm.

"Come here you," Lauren said demanding Camila to kiss her.

Camila trailed pepper kisses on Lauren's thigh and stomach before capturing the green-eyed woman's hungry lips.

"Camz, that was-"

Lauren's thoughts went back to reality when she realized how far her brain went.