She Loves Control (G!P) 👠💄 Part I

"Lauren! C'mon!" Normani called her.

"Bye, mom," Lauren hung up her phone and walked towards Normani.

"What's up?"

"The show's about to start. Hurry!" she pulled me back inside this restaurant where they have live performances.

"This place is actually really awesome!" Dinah said as they arrived at their table. "I'm so glad that we convinced you to come with with us, Lauren."

"Yeah. You're too busy with work," Ally added. "This weekend vacation is just what you need."

"Yeah, you should, you know? Loosen it up a little," Dinah said.

Lauren just nodded.

They're right. I mean, I really tend to plan everything out in my life. I've been so stressed out with controlling work and life. I just want to relax. Lauren said in her thoughts.

"This is great! A dinner and a show!" Dinah exclaimed.

The waiter brought their food on the table and the music started to play.

Lauren's attention was caught by the woman performing on the stage.

She was wearing a red dress and has a voice like an angel.

Lauren couldn't stop staring. She has been tranced like a butterfly wanting to sip her nectar.

"Havana, ooh na-na
Half of my heart is in Havana, ooh-na-na
He took me back to East Atlanta, na-na-na
Oh, but my heart is in Havana
There's somethin' 'bout his manners
Havana, ooh na-na"

"Havana, ooh na-naHalf of my heart is in Havana, ooh-na-na He took me back to East Atlanta, na-na-naOh, but my heart is in HavanaThere's somethin' 'bout his mannersHavana, ooh na-na"

Her green pair of orbs were unblinking as if she never wants to miss a thing she does.

The woman captured Lauren's eyes and she swear she saw the stranger's lips form a smirk and it made her bite her lip.

"He didn't walk up with that "how you doin'?"
He said there's a lot of girls I can do with
I knew him forever in a minute
And papa says he got malo in him
He got me feelin' like"

"Ooh-ooh-ooh, I knew it when I met him
I loved him when I left him
Got me feelin' like
Ooh-ooh-ooh, and then I had to tell him
I had to go, oh na-na-na-na-na"

"Ooh-ooh-ooh, I knew it when I met himI loved him when I left himGot me feelin' likeOoh-ooh-ooh, and then I had to tell himI had to go, oh na-na-na-na-na"