Chapter #20

I leaned into the warmth that heated my back. Forcing my eyes to stay closed as I relished the feeling. On the back of my neck was the soft breathing of a certain Forever. Feeling a little cold, I snuggled my back more into his chest and in response, he pulled me tighter against him, pressing me against each of his crevices. I shuddered against him and his arm twitched.

"You're holding me tightly." I mumbled.

He pulled me impossibly closer and sighed, nuzzling his face between the back of my neck and the pillow. I smirked knowingly, arching my back against his crotch and he stiffened almost immediately. Chuckling under my breath I had gotten his attention.

"Stop." He muttered.

"Doing?" I played coy, and proceeded to turn and face him resulting in me rubbing myself even more against his crotch.

He hissed in annoyance and I snickered, "What's wrong?" I played dumb.

"I'm gonna kill you." He said through gritted teeth, groaning into the pillow.

"I'd like to see you try." I taunted, and then snickered once again.

I pushed myself onto my elbows, resulting in my shirt dropping off my shoulder and watched the closed curtains that glowed with the light from the sun. I didn't take much notice of it, until I heard shuffling about and then a large palm cupped my cheek and Ethan pulled my face to look at him.

My eyes were glazed over with a feeling of want only he understood. He trailed his finger down my jaw, traced it down the artery in my neck, and then grazed over the area on which David had stamped his mark on my neck. Ethan huffed, self-conflict evident in his eyes and then I nodded, "Do it."

He was pulled out of his thoughts, "What?"

"It's faded anyways... you can barely see it..."

Still staring at the fading purple hues on my neck, "I can't."

I steadied myself on one elbow and looked him straight in the eyes, "Do it."

He shook his head, "No Heather, I can't it—"

I kissed him. I smacked my lips right onto his, not letting him finish that sentence. We parted our lips simultaneously and our tongues massages, one against the other. One of my hands rose to gently rake over the nape of his neck and with a sharp intake of air, he flipped me onto him as he sat up. I straddled his waist and at first I looked down at our waists, and then my eyes rose to meet his heated gaze. I gulped, but for some reason, I wasn't scared.

"Please..." It came out as a whisper, but it was so simple, and so deep at the same time.

I leaned over to graze my lips onto his and then laid a soft pressure on his lips with my own.

So he wrapped his arm around me and the other pushed my curls out of the way as he eyed my deck. The feeling of his lips against my neck had me throwing my head back, I breathed out helplessly to the feeling of being claimed by him like this as he sucked over my stamp and replaced it with his own mark.

***

We had packed all of our stuff now, and we were just about to go downstairs, when Ethan slapped my ass as I bent over to put one last thing in my backpack.

"Hey!" I exclaimed, to which he chuckled at, "What?" his leaned over to me comically.

"You can't just do that..." I said, pouting, and rubbing a hand over my ass.

"I don't care. You have a nice ass and I get to enjoy it as much as I can." He told me stubbornly, as he smiled at me, winking as he kissed his lips.