Chapter 02

Here's chapter 2! Hope you enjoy!!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Chapter 02:

His heavy eyes creaked open.

Who dared to disturb him, the First King of Magical Beasts!

Once his beady black eyes landed on the brunette that was beside him, he discovered something. The wounds on his body had been meticulously treated. "Human woman was it you who tried to treat me?" He inquired.

As blood pooled beneath her, Ellen wryly smiled. "I always loved animals and magical beasts from since I was young. I can't have both of us dying."

The Magical Beast King scrutinized the woman, "you will not die, but that child in your womb will."

Ellen weakly placed a hand on her stomach. The Morley Family, everyone with it's blood were truly despicable! They took her family! Now they were taking her child! Then she had remembered the Duke's and Duchess' words, with Anzor wanting her to suffer, because of how foolish she was. She really wanted to have this baby. "My poor child." She murmured.

The black furred beast watched the poignant woman. "I know of no healing magical arts, but my blood can save your child's life. This child of yours once it's born won't be able to utilize any of the magical elements."

"All I want for her is to live and have a happy life even if she can't use magic." Ellen divulged.

"Magical Beasts always return the favour, even though what you have done for me was needless since I have lived my time and nearing my end. But I will save your child."

••••

Seconds turned into minutes.

Minutes turned into hours.

When someone was truly waiting these hours would feel like an eternity. This was how Anzor Morley was currently feeling. 'Why hasn't Ellen showed up yet?' He thought, his azure blue eyes constantly scanning the area waiting to see the the woman he loved, the woman who was going to bare his child, the woman who was going to become his future wife - Ellen Smith. Two weeks had passed since the day Ellen had said she would return home to settle things and pack her luggage. This was their meeting day.

Then Anzor heard them, footsteps.

The person who appeared wasn't the woman he desired to see. To be exact, the person wasn't even a woman, but his personal servant, "Anzor-sama! The Smith Family, including Ellen-sama, they were all killed in a fire!!! And the perpetrator behind the crime seems to be a magical knight who was one of the two candidates along with Ellen-sama's father to be bestowed with a promotion."

At that moment, Anzor felt like his heart had stopped as his face became pale. Without heeding his actions, his feet were already moving - rapidly towards the Smith's House.

Drawing closer and closer, he smelt the pungent aroma of smoke and heard the neighbours conversing about such a pitiful thing that had befallen on a good family.

'Ellen? Dead? I have to see her corpse to believe it!'

And he did.

••••

"Mother, are you sure it's ok to marry Cousin Anzor like this?" A teenage girl who couldn't be more than few more years older than Ellen with silky silver hair queried. "Ellen-san just died, after all ." Tears pricked her azure blue eyes. Even though Ellen was the younger one of the two, the girl had saved her before from getting swindled when she had decided to venture outside of the Morley Estate. Because of that, Tazanna had grown to like the brunette. She even wanted to become one of her friends.

"Now child, a bride mustn't have tears in her eyes if they aren't happy ones. Though it is truly saddening that the dear girl and her family had to die like that. Since Anzor is in love with her, I would have allowed her to become his one and only concubine while you are his one and only official wife. But it seems like the heavens had it's own plans." Emma continued combing her daughter's long voluminous hair. "And about wedding Anzor, of course it's ok. You were there when he consented to it. He just needs time to get over his lost, my beautiful little girl."

"But..." Tazanna voiced, her perfectly shaped up eyebrows knitting closely together.

"Anna, you know about the current conditions of the Morley Family. Only Anzor can save our family. And with you marrying him, you would be an indirect link to saving our family." The Duchess questioned while she finished styling her only child's hair. "You don't want your mother and father to suffer, right?"

"I would never wish such a thing!" She innocently exclaimed. Tazanna genuinely didn't desire anyone in the Morley Family to suffer, especially her parents.

Placing a white sheer veil upon her beautiful daughter's head, "there, we're all set." She sniffled. "It's time for you walk the aisle."

"Mother." Tazanna gently placed her hand on her mother's. "Don't cry. A lovely smile suits you better."

"Oh, my little Anna is such a good child." The Duchess Morley asserted. "It's just me getting down in age."

"Mother, you look young enough to be my elder sister." Tazanna commented with a genial smile.

"Oh you! You can do nothing about flatter me!" Duchess Emma too smiled.

Tazanna giggled.

"Remember that your father and I want to quickly see our grandchild." The blonde mother reminded with a slight tantalizing tone.

The Morley Ducal House heiress blushed at this, "mother, don't tease me!" She pouted.

"Seems like you two are having a fun time in here while the guests are waiting." The Duke had entered, holding a smile.

"Anna, we mustn't let them wait any further."

"Yes mother."

And the bride walked down the aisle that had been littered with flowers with her father.

••••

"Remember to serve this in your master's drink." The Duchess said, placing a vial filled pink liquid - an aphrodisiac- in front of the servant. "And this one is to go into my little Anna's drink." She placed another vial, but this time the liquid inside the vial was purple in hue.

The Duchess had spent a fortune from buying potions of the Grand Potion Master. First she had purchased several poisonous potions that guaranteed miscarriage and combined them together to poison the girl who she had called a slut, Ellen Smith. The type of high level aphrodisiac that had been made by the Grand Potion Master, himself could easily affect any high level mages like, Anzor Morley, himself (especially in his current state of despondency) and the purpose of the purple liquid in the vial drastically increased the chances of getting pregnant for eight hours once a female had consumed it.

Since all that boy, Anzor, could only think about was Ellen, this was the Duchess' only chance to schemed against her husband's nephew, which would lead to the inevitable result of her daughter getting pregnant.

If the child turned out to be a boy, Duke Vincent would arrange with another Duke to have his daughter marry her grandson and if it was a girl, they would set their sights on the Crown Prince who was still in Queen Elizabeth's womb.

Emma Morley couldn't wait.

••••

Tazanna Morley shortly found herself pregnant after one night with her husband.

The Morley Ducal House threw celebrations that even those in another kingdom could hear.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hope you enjoyed!

Comment

Vote