Extra 05: Morning After

BellaFredbear741 mentioned about there being a reaction after Wedding Night. Here it is.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Sore.

It was that one word that Tazanna's body had screamed out to her when she woke up. As she tried to recall what had occurred before she had went to sleep, firstly, she noticed other than the soreness, was that she was naked with love bites that had been scattered all over her fair skin and a silver head man with his back lying on the side of her, who seemed to be as bare as she under the blanket.

Her body began to tremble, hot tears brewing in her azure blue eyes as flashes of before her wedding night stormed throughout her head. 'N-N-Noo this cannot be true!!!' She thought. "I am still pure." She murmured to herself. From the books her nanny had her read, one could get love bites without the actual copulation. But when she quickly stood up and saw the blood stains on the bed, they had prove her thought wrong.

Shakily picking up her night dress and putting it on, the tears got harder for her to hold.

Then finally spotting some of the male's garments that had been thrown on the floor of her bedroom chamber, the seal on her tears finally broke and she loudly sobbed into her shawl she had picked up.

Hearing her cries, the man instantly shot up into sitting position out of his slumber. A few seconds, it took for the man to recall what had happen.

Tazanna Morley with her back towards him was crying because what they had done.

His lips parted and closed as he thought about if he should speak, then he finally decided that he should. Walking towards her, step a few steps away, he called out, "L-Lady Tazanna-"

"-P-Please, just please leave!!!" She shouted in sobs.

He took one step away from her. "Lady Tazanna maybe we could-"

"N-Nooo!" She did not wait for him to complete his statement. "I already lost my purity! I do not desire to face you or hear what you have to say!!!"

"La-"

Something her mother had taught her that was so precious was gone. "LEAVE!!!" She weeped and shouted hysterically.

With each garment that he had picked up, he glanced to and from Tazanna, hoping she would change her mind about him just leaving. His clothes now on, he thought about how Tazanna would want to forget about such a thing and about how this incident would horribly effect her and her future children's reputation, then left.

Because the Duke and Duchess had cleared out for any servants to be working on the floor of her daughter's bedroom chambers until a certain time period for this morning, nobody saw when he had left.

When an hour before the approaching time that the servants would arrive, Ophelia, Tazanna's nanny had went to the floor her Lady's bedroom chamber was and heard her loud cries.