Chapter 03

Third chapter's up. No more secret back story! Hope you
enjoy!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Chapter 03:

The Beloved One!.

It was a popular otome game Toshiko Fujiwara had died playing.

The Beloved One! followed the life of Kalila Morley the heroine and daughter of Archduke Anzor Morley and Archduchess Tazanna Morley.

Even though her father was somewhat cold towards her, she had been born into a loving family.

Everything she had asked for, her doting grandparents always gifted to her.

She was blessed with powerful mana and the extremely rare light element, the only healing element.

She was even a fiancé candidate of the Crown Prince, Theodoric Cromwell.

Everything in her life was perfect until her mysteriously mother died.

Not even one month had passed after Kalila's mother death, when the Archduke Morley remarried a woman now called Ellen Morley. Her step-mother brought along a daughter, Ashnah Morley. Then it was later revealed to the young Kalila that her step-sister who was only two months older than her was actually her older half-sister and the second female candidate to become the fiance of the Crown Prince.

Kalila Morley's step-mother and half-sister made her life a living hell, tormenting her and plotted against the entire Morley family, but things had commenced to take another change when she started to become 'The Beloved One!' of -.

This had been the set up the plot-line of the game Toshiko was reincarnated in after her death.

She now wielded the identity as Ashnah Morley and was currently seven years of age.

••••

In a lush green forest of Emphraim a small figure could be seen .... frantically running.

Pale in the face, her fright heightened every time she heard it's sounds.

Then a tiny black fur ball leaped into the air swatting the insect down, dead. "Princess, I don't get why you're so afraid of these insignificant flying insects."

"Ray!" She picked up the wolf cub, cuddling the magical beast to her chest. "Thank you for saving me."

The black furred being wasn't sure that he should be thanked for killing an ordinary bee. He had always been by this young girl's side (even when she had been in her mother's womb) protectively watching over her and didn't know why she possessed apiphobia - a fear of bees. Well to begin with, from since the brunette was even an infant, he had felt she was peculiar- different from ordinary babies.

She placed him down after a short embrace, "and Ray, you have kept asking why I am so afraid of those insignificant insects, I've told you the reason before. Those things are killers."

The magical wolf cub sighed. She had the great First King of Magical Beasts blood flowing through her veins. A sting from a mere bee couldn't take her life, even a thousand couldn't.

Ashnah looked down at Ray, her contracted magical beast, somewhat understanding what he was thinking. She thought, 'in my past life I feared those insects and I still do now. After being stung by one, I died and reincarnated into this world .... well otome game.' She spoke, "I thought only dying by truck-sama causes one to reincarnate," recalling from the previous mangas she had read.

She had been surprised, but not overly surprised, when she had opened her eyes for the first time after her death to see that Ellen Smith, the evil step- mother from the otome game she had played. The girl had immediately figured out that she had been reincarnated as the heroine's evil half older sister, the villainess of 'The Beloved One!', Ashnah Morley, whom fate was a gruesome death along with her mother, no matter who's route she had played.

"Truck-sama?" Ray tilted his head, 'there she goes saying these unheard of terms.'

Ashnah shook her head, "It's nothing. Lets go finish gather the herbs mom needs."

The contractor and the contracted walked down a path, being watched by a masked man that only Ray knew the presence of.

••••

Reaching the front of her abode, Ashnah witnessed her mother in a white coat waving off a mother and a daughter that was holding a kitten in her arms. The kitten's leg was bandaged.

Ellen's amethyst eyes met her daughter's own that were similar in hue. She warmly smiled, "welcome home Ash, Ray. You two didn't get injured while you were in the forest, right?" She inquired, scanning her child's and the magical's beast bodies.

"We didn't, mom." Ashnah replied with a smile of her own, revealing her dimples. "Have you taken care of all your patients?"

Ellen nodded, "I just saw off the last one."

After Ellen's encounter with the First King of Magical Beasts, she had traveled to a small remote island of the Kingdom of Emphraim he had told her to go to, had given birth to Ashnah, had gathered and sold herbs, had studied and had gotten her veterinarian's license, then had opened up a veterinary clinic that dealt with animals and magical beasts of the like.

••••

"Is she really still alive?" The silver head woman questioned.

The personal servants of her parents looked at each other, pondering if they should divulge what they had discovered to Archduchess Tazanna Morley. The male servant knew she must had heard pieces of their conversation for her to ask that interrogative sentence and decided to speak up. "It is as you have heard Archduchess Tazanna; Ellen-san is still alive."

"Really? Where is she?" She continued to inquire.

"She's on a small island called Kouen in this Emphraim Kingdom. The village that she is located in is Misty Village. It's rural and people rarely go to and live on that island, especially because of the dangerous magical beasts that migrate there during the winter months." The blonde replied.

"I understand. Thank you so much." Tazanna picked up the long skirt of her pale pink dress and headed to her father's office.

She knew she had to make arrangements with retired Duke and Duchess of Morley for her to journey to such a place. Her cousin, Anzor was still suffering greatly, because of Ellen's death. The silver head knew she had to go to Kouen Island and arrange plans with Ellen so she could meet Anzor.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hope you enjoyed!
Comment
Vote