ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟠

When the billionaire came home, he lingers in his lab for roughly an hour fidgeting, thinking about ways to pursue his daughter to come to stay with him in New York.

Well, actually, that's not why he so worried about it, but the thought of his daughter has to live with the god that has cause destructions and death almost gave him a panic attack.

"Sir, your blood pressure is rising." Acquaint the AI stopping him from walking back and forth.

Tony sigh taking a seat and rub his face. "FRIDAY." He summoned.

"Yes, sir?"

"What's Eve been doing while I'm away?"

"She hasn't moved from the couch, sir. And it seems that she struck with Norse Mythology."

"Just great." He comments sarcastically. "Is there anything else?"

There's a moment of stillness.

"She asks about how I was a programed, and what happens to the AI before me."

Tony glared. "How did she know about JARVIS." He utters but primarily to himself. "Thanks, FRIY."

"Anytime, sir."

He walks up the stairs towards his daughter and sees the girl still moving since he leaves. Tony awkwardly stands near the rail, not knowing how to greet the girl.

"Hey." He grimaces at how awkward the greeting was.

"Hey," Eve greets back, not even looking at him.

Tony walked around the couch and took a seat on the double seats. "Norse god, huh?" He motions over the television.

"Yeah." She flatly answers, but this time she gives a side-glance noting his squirming.

"There something I need to talk about." He starts, body fully facing his daughter, who is now focusing on him.

"Go on." The girl motions with her hand, dismissingly, muting the documentary.

"I'm needed in New York."

"And?"

"You've to come with me. The group have been on a break for few months after the attack, and now we need to get back on business." He has been frowning during all speech, a bit worried about the girl's reactions. "I'm sorry, kid, I know it will be hard for you. Going back there-"

The young brunette stays silent after hearing his words but understands that he has his duty as Avengers. She just didn't know if she can walk on the road where she used to walks alongside her mother. "Will Black Widow be there too?" She asks, trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah! Yeah, she will be there!" Tony answers, a bit too excited. "You don't need to worry, and the tower is a safe place for you."

Eve raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? The tower never been hacked or attacked before?"

"Well...." Tony frowned. "Okay, maybe there's only once or twice or... Which was not the point right now."

The girl snorts. "Why the sudden call anyway?"

Tony bit inside his cheek, contemplating his next word. "We have a quite dangerous guest from another world that needs extra care."

"Who?"

"Classified." He states.

Eve spun to continue watching tv, giving him a silent treatment, causing the man to inwardly groaned. 'Of course, she has to be this stubborn.'

He has had little progress with their relationship, and if she goes back into an emo girl, then the efforts will be a total loss.

"Okay, but you have to promise me that you won't come close with this douche bag. He's dangerous, understood?"

"No promise."

"Him." Tony bluntly points at the tv that is still displaying a history of a certain Norse god, which also causes him to have PTSD.

The girl frowns, looking back and forth between her supposed father and the tv that shows an old drawing of what is supposed to look like a god of mischief.

"Loki?"

"Who else owns a goat helmet?"

"I thought it more resemble a reindeer but do they even have them in Asgard?" Eve mumbles to herself, causing Tony to raise an eyebrow.

"I know that it hard for you-"

"I'm going."

"I know that-" the man stop talking and look at the girl, bewildered by her sudden answer. "You coming?"

"Yes."

"With me?"

"Yes."

"To leave at the Avengers Tower."

"No, at the school run by a bald old man in a wheelchair." She rolls her eyes. "Of course, at that ugly tower."

"Really? Why?"

"Why not?" she asks back.

"I should have known you would say that."

"Meh."

He sigh. "Anyway, can I know why? Without any snide remarks."

Eve sighs, turning back at the documentary that still displays artefacts proven to belong to numerous gods goddesses. "I want to know more."

"About what?"

"Not what? It's who?"

"Okay then. Who?"

"That douche bag." She juts her chin over the stone, which was an ancient artefact that has crafted with Loki's face. "I'm quite interested in that guy."

Tony's face goes pale, especially seeing that his daughter is smiling a little, which was the first time she had ever smile in front of him.

"Oh hell no." With that, all hell breaks loose.