ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟙

Eve decided to keep on writing in her journal, which Tony doesn't want to throw his points of getting closer to her after last night incident by trying to peek over whatever she was focusing on.

Also, he didn't want to arrive at the tower in a drunken state, so he just has a half bottle of whiskey.

They arrived at the Avenger's Tower after few hours of painful silence in Tony's private jet.

"It still ugly." Eve blurt out after their arrival.

Tony looked at her, offended. "But this was like 3rd version of the tower, and it been upgraded. Better security than the previous version." He proudly states.

The girl looks at Tony and back to the tower. "Sure, no need to get your knickers twisted."

"W-what?! I what?! I didn't-" He fumbling, searching for a comeback, but Eve already walking ahead of him, making the billionaire sigh.

They were greeted by few staffs who nods acknowledging the owner himself but cast a questioning glimpse at the brunette, who didn't seem to care about the look given to her.

"Come on. This way." Tony walk along with her approaching the lift.

Their elevator stops at the lounge room where the avengers been waiting to meet Tony's newfound daughter, and as the sound 'ding' filling the small space, the man nervously fidgeting that didn't go unnoticed by the girl but decided to leave him to himself.

The door slowly opens, and they walk out, seeing the whole members sitting in front of the TV watching 'Finding Dory' making the brunette raised an eyebrow toward her father saying 'seriously?' but he only shrugged.

They were greeted by a warm voice belong to Pepper. "Hey, how's the ride?" she asked.

Both Starks looked at her and said at the same time. "Silent."

"But no so bad," Eve adds.

She overlooked the proud looks on Tony's face as he mouthed something from behind his daughter at his girlfriend, who held back her laugh at his excitement.

"That's great!" She awkwardly comments, chuckling. "Come on. Let introduce you to the members."

"Yeah, some of them sucks at acting," Eve commented that some members stole a glance then proceeded to fake like they didn't notice their arrival.

Nat pauses the movie and walks over where the Starks was greeted, followed by other members as they all approach the newfound Stark.

None of them noticed the silent stare Eve had on the former assassin before everting her eyes elsewhere.

"Steve Rogers." Introduced a blond man with blue eyes. He extends his hand for a handshake, but Eve just looks at his hand, not moving a muscle.

Steve awkwardly retract his hand.

Natasha then steps forward, decided not to offer her hand after watching the previous interaction. The former assassin wasn't blaming her careful stance; she didn't know any of them, just from news and her father's words—nothing else.

"Natasha Romanoff and this is Clint Barton." She points toward herself than the man beside her.

Eve only nod acknowledges also thanking the women who noticed that she just want it to be fast. Then, the lift makes another sound noting someone arrival. Dr Banner came out, smiling at the sight of the girl.